Legendary Days Discussion

Hi,

is not clear to me in which part of the game I have to go to face Gruntt.

I visited all areas I can see... Arena, Pachinko, Tower of Fame, Adventure, Market, Activities and Harem... but I found nothing.

Thanks for helping.

Edited by MikeTheOz

8 minutes ago, MikeTheOz said:

Hi,

I visited all areas I can see... Arena, Pachinko, Tower of Fame, Adventure, Market, Activities and Harem... but I found nothing.

Thanks for helping.

You need to go in Adventure then in Invaded Kingdom and then you face Gruntt

Must say I do like the new Town Background for this event. Hard for any player to miss that something is going on.

Also the additional Daily Missions is another hint, although at least the first one is a recycle from a normal mission. I wonder why the picture is not framed in Purple for it being about a Legendary Girl.

Still, nice to have a shot at extra Kobans for the event.

9 minutes ago, MikeTheOz said:

Hi,

Thanks for helping.

Gruntt is the Boss of World 4, with Princess Noemy (Peach) face.

1 minute ago, Fucker said:

You need to go in Adventure then in Invaded Kingdom and then you face Gruntt

Oh... I'm at Ninja Village and Invaded Kindom is still locked. That's why I couldn't find it. :-)

I think this time I'll pass! ;-DDDD

Just a question. Can someone calculate for me at what kind of drop rate of gifts it is still profitable to farm Gruntt, or should I use all my stamina on Final as she refuses to give up her girls? Even though she is currently at around 12k per fight (lvl 120 or so)

Thanks guys

Love the background. In trying to get the twins but if it doesn't happen then it just doesn't happen. The gifts are a nice bonus. :)

The animation isn't very good as always. -_- I think that the animation would have looked nicer if the skirt was being pulled up when the red head leans in but you should really just hier someone who understand animation a bit more.

Edited by CopyBoop

3 hours ago, Masters said:

Also the additional Daily Missions is another hint, although at least the first one is a recycle from a normal mission. I wonder why the picture is not framed in Purple for it being about a Legendary Girl.

Still, nice to have a shot at extra Kobans for the event.

i think this is a bug. similar thing was mentioned on discord. that's why it looks so "unmotivated". i take the free kobans anyways. ^_^

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Masters said:

That's odd. I didn't get an additional mission.

3 hours ago, Hujembro said:

Devs or someone who got twins , what are base stats for twins? and are they 3 or 5 star? 

image.png.9947869ebd61dd1f8c6bb67eea4ea513.png

They have more stat points total than the know how and hardcore legendary girls so they are the best legendary out of the three.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

16 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

btw, what is "additional mission" thing, i see this word like every time new legendary girl come.

Can someone answer me please!!

*I* got an additional/extra Daily Mission. It was "Take your girls to the Onsen" for 3:00:00 (3 hours) and returned 42 Kobans

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NotBlueNeon said:

btw, what is "additional mission", i see this word like every time new legendary girl come.

Can someone answer me please!!

image.thumb.png.deb83f74d4bb81e18eb4bb56123d54ee.png

You should have gotten a daily mission that gave a koban reward but people said it was a mission bug so maybe not everyone got it.
We will find out during the next mission reset because if they added the koban mission on purpose we will get another one.

1 minute ago, natstar said:

image.thumb.png.deb83f74d4bb81e18eb4bb56123d54ee.png

You should have gotten a daily mission that gave a koban reward but people said it was a mission bug so maybe not everyone got it.
We will find out during the next mission reset because if they added the koban mission on purpose we will get another one.

Just checked and not got the "bring the girls to the Orsen" on the daily actives.