Legendary days

arkay2233

29 minutes ago, arkay said:

Hi. Everybody is looking so excited about this event, since i first looked at the forum months ago, but why is it so special? It's not just an event like the prehistoric or any other? There is some bonuses i didn't saw yet? 

The new Legendary 5-star girl (Charm).

Legendary days (running for the 3rd time) runs for a very short period of time (4 days), gives a girl of legendary rarity available on a boss. They've typically had very high base stats, and have 5 stars of upgrades available from the stat. The drop rate is also significantly lower than it is for normal events, so many people miss out on them. The last one had a bonus that the villain they dropped from had legendary affection gifts that can drop as well as the girl. I believe this is likely to be the same for Gruntt this event, but they didn't quite say affection gifts so not certain.

This one will have the charm specialty, and is actually twins based upon Ram & Rem from Re;Zero.

I can believe it... I could not get the first 2 legendary girls I even spent hundreds of kobans... And here I am now. Well good like everyone, don't give up but don't spend too much which u will regret later. 

---edit by mod---

I've put spoiler tags around your picture.
Please read
the following thread to now why I did it.

Screenshot_20180626-093959.png

• Like 1