Countdown missing

If you are playing on a PC enlarge your window and contact support if the timers are still missing. (Thank you for pointing it out @Zteev)

If you are playing on mobile then the timers where moved from under the energy and combat bars to within the energy and combat bars so they probably don't fit on a smaller screen.

Edited by CopyBoop

2 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

If you are playing on a PC then you should contact support.

If you are playing on mobile then the timers where moved from under the energy and combat bars to within the energy and combat bars so they probably don't fit on a smaller screen.

The smaller screen also applies if you are on a PC.  Sometimes I have 4 windows open tiled so I can watch progress of tasks while playing games while I wait. It disappears if I shrink the window too small, sometimes even generating a "turn your device" message.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Zteev said:

The smaller screen also applies if you are on a PC.  Sometimes I have 4 windows open tiled so I can watch progress of tasks while playing games while I wait. It disappears if I shrink the window too small, sometimes even generating a "turn your device" message.

Thanks for correcting me. I hadn't tried shrinking it on PC. I'm going to edit my comment real quick.