Random trivia of the day.

Hotless

Adventure bosses become stronger even when they are at MAX level.

In gayharem Donatien is already at 130 (max) level for a few weeks now so until yesterday his Ego was 16.800 so i increased my stats from the market a bit today and i finally was able to one-shot him doing 16.900 damage, that's 5-6 hours ago so 5 minutes ago i was 10/20 combativity and went to fight him again so i was very surprised that i didn't one-shot him, i checked his ego and well his ego got increased to 17.400..... lol & wtf ??

The opponent levels as you progress through the story as well.
This happens through the simple means of getting stronger girls.
They start out on either 0 stars or 1 star, and at the end of the story they should hit 2 stars.

But then again, I could be totally wrong there >,<

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

They start out on either 0 stars or 1 star, and at the end of the story they should hit 2 stars.

When you say story, do you mean that specific world (instead of the entire story)? 'Cause if that's the case that would explain why for me on GH the guys on Donatien's team are either only 1 star or 0 stars (Donatien at max lvl) but on HH the girl's are all 2 stars with Donatien only being at lvl 116. I was seriously confused about this before because I thought their affection level was raised as Donatien's level was raised.

8 hours ago, Imick Says said:

When you say story, do you mean that specific world (instead of the entire story)? 'Cause if that's the case that would explain why for me on GH the guys on Donatien's team are either only 1 star or 0 stars (Donatien at max lvl) but on HH the girl's are all 2 stars with Donatien only being at lvl 116. I was seriously confused about this before because I thought their affection level was raised as Donatien's level was raised.

Yeah, I mean with that how far you've progressed through the story of that world.

On 01/07/2018 at 9:47 AM, Chthugha said:

The only examples where I know this actually happens are Ninja Spy and Donatien.  Solveig and the others become maxed out in affection as Ninja Spy is battled.  It's the same with Donatien, although to a lesser extent.  I'm waiting to see whether Mavin, et al. will still become upgraded, even though Roko's XP is maxed out in three of my accounts at 290.  I don't know why it isn't universal for all the trolls' girls to upgrade and eventually max out.  I always considered this would be a fairer way for them to become more competitive as the battles progress and is more in line with our own team situations.

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

The only examples where I know this actually happens are Ninja Spy and Donatien.  Solveig and the others become maxed out in affection as Ninja Spy is battled.  It's the same with Donatien, although to a lesser extent.  I'm waiting to see whether Mavin, et al. will still become upgraded, even though Roko's XP is maxed out in three of my accounts at 290.  I don't know why it isn't universal for all the trolls' girls to upgrade and eventually max out.  I always considered this would be a fairer way for them to become more competitive as the battles progress and is more in line with our own team situations.

since the girls don't lvlup along with the troll it won't make a lot of difference on the long run. and even if they did beating the troll would still be easy as shit as long as you maintain your stat upgrades and a reasonable battle team and gear level. until and including invaded kingdom my alt managed to oneshot the fully maxed troll towards the end of the world. and ofc always oneshotting a troll of a newly unlocked world since before they are leveled they're nothing more than weaklings. his stats are maxed, his gear is rather good, his girls are nothing more than what every hc player has (i.e. bunny/fairy as alpha). so easily beating any unlocked troll at any power stage should still be really easy even with far weaker gear and leveled troll girls.

Edited by Habi