Non Arena Fights

BirdieStrange

Compared to the arena fights the fights against bosses are a joke. No challenge, sure win. Why should this be rewarded with experience? It would only make sense if they'd rise the rewards for the arena and give the small rewards for bosses … just to stay in proportion effort/risk vs. reward.

8 hours ago, BirdieStrange said:

The adventrure fights(i.e. Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Edward, ect) should give exp and affection bumps like in the actual arena.

Back when level 40 was the level cap the villians/bosses use to give exp and items, not just affection items they were even easier to beat back then as well

I would be fine with exp coming back because leveling is to slow but affection from wins should be an arena only due to people you fight being stronger than bosses so it makes sense to get a bonus from winning in there.

4 hours ago, natstar said:

Back when level 40 was the level cap the villians/bosses use to give exp and items, not just affection items they were even easier to beat back then as well

I would be fine with exp coming back because leveling is to slow but affection from wins should be an arena only due to people you fight being stronger than bosses so it makes sense to get a bonus from winning in there.

As usual this game as many others before it become worse as time goes by and the devs fix those things that aren't broken.

• Like 2

Excellent stuff eventually dies because of this. It's just the way it goes. People that created it just never know when to just stop and leave good enough alone. They always think they can make it perfect, but mostly just kill it. Look at TV makers and their stupid 3D. They gave it a rest eventually, but it took a long time. Not everyone is Henry Ford giving people cars instead of faster horses. And because of a thing called "escalation of commitment" people rather double down instead of backing off. "You're just not used to the new way. At first, people always complain about change." they say.  People wouldn't complain if it wasn't shit you maniacs!

Edited by Sinner