Potential Donatien Bug

Matdeception

Not sure if this is a bug or a huge RNG issue on my end. For Donatien I've been trying, off and on, for months to receive the Beta and Omega girl. I'm not sure if jumping around causes a reset on the percentage chance to acquire a new girl, as I have hopped around a bit during events or when focusing on new quest lines. I'm guessing, mind you, that I've dropped over 150-200 battles into Donatien since winning the first girl off him with no luck. It's a guess, mind you, but since I've had literally zero problems with all the other champion battles I'm curious to know if this is some kind of internal issue or if I just have the worse luck ever.

5 hours ago, _shal_ said:

200 battles per girl is nothing for the bosses after Gruntt. Expect to dump several hundred more into him.

You should expect to do 10000 battles and get nothing....... but you should also expect to do 10 battles and get all girls.

Because this is the nature of RNG.

Once you get all the boss girls to drop there won't be so much anticipation during the fights. Once you lose that the fights will seems like busy work. This is not a game you want to beat in just a few months. I am going on 2 months without a boss drop. It is the nature of the game. I suggest you take @Thefool's advice and focus your energy on other aspects of the game and not look at the Boss fights as a means to get the girls, but as a means of getting cash. Pick a girl and focus on upgrading her, or figure out the PvP or Tower mechanics.