Most efficient Pachinko usage?

Taka007

Hello Community,

after hording my kobans for ages I reached the point to do a 10-time epic Pachinko. I'm not playing for aaaall that long and it's the second time I have enough Kobans for that and so far it netted one girl and 9 Items. So my questions here are (and I know that no one has numbers or concrete knowledge, but at least experience):

What is more efficient? Single Pulls or the 10-time pull with the garantueed girl?

Is it possible to get multiple girls using the 10-pull?

And something else bothering me is: except for the legendary girls, is the epic pachinko even worth the kobans? I mean almost all (if not all) of the girls are 3 Stars only and hardly add anything of worth except for collecting desires (which is a valid point though). As a rather new player I'd just like to know if epic Pachinko is just there for collection progress or if it really offers improvements for Ego/Arena and such? (As for equippement, it feels like the mono-type epics from the market are more useful than the legendary +everything ones).

Thanks to anyone who reads and responds to my question!

This really needs to be in an FAQ.

Chthugha's been farming pachinko with an alt account, specifically doing single pulls only. According to him, the rate very close to 10% - exactly what you'd get for 10-pulls. So you may as well do 10-pulls, for the sake of speed.

You'll also want to wait until you've gotten all the boss girls (I can't tell if you have). It would suck to use kobans just to get something you'd get for farming bosses.

10x epic is fixed at 1 girl, no chance for 2.

Re equipment, you can get mono stat legendaries, they're just lower droprate than the rainbow ones.  But you can also guarantee them from 10x great pachinko, so epic is mainly played for the girls with other items as an added bonus.

Check out Chthugha's post in this thread for more info on his results

Edited by Ben9

1 hour ago, Taka007 said:

Thanks for the input guys!

I see, so going for single pulls is an option if you want to gamble for more (or less) girls, with the average being somewhat the same...

You should keep on saving your kobans until you have all the girls that drop for free off villains/bosses that will take time but you can use kobans on combativity refills if you still have not gotten event girls from villains on the last day of an event.

they also should be doing an anniversary event near the end of this month which should start after the 7 day revival event ends.   

Edited by natstar

5 hours ago, natstar said:

You should keep on saving your kobans until you have all the girls that drop for free off villains/bosses that will take time but you can use kobans on combativity refills if you still have not gotten event girls from villains on the last day of an event.

they also should be doing an anniversary event near the end of this month which should start after the 7 day revival event ends.   

As I'm always the Odd Duck in a group (which also implies I'm the Swan among them…) *I* neither suggest nor do the first. I get enough Kobans for a 10xEpic spin, I go for it with the only caveat being my point about the second statement above: keep an eye on the Events/Revivals, it might be better to wait. Especially if you're between events.

Sure you may get a girl you could have gotten free, but you'll also have her *early*. Getting her money and not having to sweat battles to get her to drop and therefore not having to worry about if you'll have to *go back* to get her should she not drop before unlocking the next world. Basically it's a Cost vs Benefit risk analysis. *I* uses to camp over night for Star Wars and Trek movies (not these days), but not buy the latest It-gadget (an example these days would be the latest iPhone) as soon as it was released when most expensive. The movies where important enough to me to have the bragging rights to having seen it first; having the newest it-gadgets, less so.

The thing about Events is they provide Pachinko-only girls. If you're in the middle of an Event or Revival, the only CHANCE of getting one of them is during spinning right away during the event.

Factors on waiting should include if
1) you like any of the Pachinko-Only Event girls, and
2) if you'll have enough time to build up enough Kobans for the next one.
xample, this month the Event and Revival are back-to-back, and I don't care *enough* for any of the Pachinko-only girls to spin. I'd rather wait for the Revival. Of course, THIS MONTH ALSO includes the special Anniversary Event, a chance to get long-unavailable girls and who-knows how long until available again. So waiting might be worth it.

Having made it through Plain of Rituals and no longer having a desire to farm the lower bosses, I am slowly seeing @Masters wisdom. Getting Edwarda's last girl from a Pachinko spin will not bother me anymore, or even Donatien's last 2. As I have now gathered enough Kobans between getting a boss drop to have bought them all vs how much potential Cash I could lose while farming for the boss drop, I no longer feel the need to farm the 2 I just mentioned. It was nice to see Rebecca on Edwarda, I thought I might get lucky and get Edwarda's last drop while trying for Rebecca, but it did not work out that way. 

Right now I am at 15 spins of single epic pachinko and I have gotten 2 pachinko only girls so I am ahead of the game. (I have also done 1 Epic Pachinko 10x to bump up my ability to win a contest)

• Thanks 1

Unless there's a girl I really like in an event batch, I usually drop like 3-5 single spins during an event (until I either drop a girl or have spent 5) and save the rest for soomething I'll like more. In a dry spelll, I sometimes roll for 5,400, but that's rare.

I got 8 million saved up and am waiting with great antici

pation for the next Panchinko based contest. Might as well pick up some extra kobans and cash-rewards while I am at it. Maybe I'll get lucky and nail a legendary single stat. I figure 20 spins counting selling back of items and rainbow legendary.