Finishing storyline

Arse Man

31 minutes ago, ryans122 said:

Hi, I'm new to the game. Can someone give me a timeframe as to how long it will take to finish the story line, assuming I don't use any kobhans to speed up the process?

i started playing with my alt near the end of march. now after about 3.5 months he's close to finishing scroll 2 of world 8 (hamelin town). i didn't wait for perfect moments on the 10th lvlup refills (loosing about 3-15 energy everytime) and i failed on one completely so that lost me about one day in total. with 192 energy everyday/1344 per week i guess it will take about another 3 months to catch up or at least reach w10. and then another 3-4 weeks to catch up on the scrolls released in between. so georges estimation was close but a little too low i guess. if you're just starting it would prolly take more like 8 months to completely catch up (including scrolls being released while catching up).

oh and don't let yourself get overwhelmed by that. it's a game of patience, no need to hurry. kobans spent on energy refills are basically wasted.

Edited by Habi

1 hour ago, Habi said:

i started playing with my alt near the end of march. now after about 3.5 months he's close to finishing scroll 2 of world 8 (hamelin town). i didn't wait for perfect moments on the 10th lvlup refills (loosing about 3-15 energy everytime) and i failed on one completely so that lost me about one day in total. with 192 energy everyday/1344 per week i guess it will take about another 3 months to catch up or at least reach w10. and then another 3-4 weeks to catch up on the scrolls released in between. so georges estimation was close but a little too low i guess. if you're just starting it would prolly take more like 8 months to completely catch up (including scrolls being released while catching up).

oh and don't let yourself get overwhelmed by that. it's a game of patience, no need to hurry. kobans spent on energy refills are basically wasted.

Oh, that is nice. I was worried if it would more than a year. 8 months seems manageable. BTW, are some worlds faster to complete? Invaded kingdom seems to be much faster than ninja village. 

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Each world is longer than the one before it yes. Ninja Village is actually close to 2.5x the length of Invaded Kingdom.

Ninja village being an exception? Ninja village is before Invaded Kingdom. 

I got words confused. Didn't actually check names, confused Gems Kingdom and Invaded Kingdom. Far from the first time I've done it, will be far from the last too.

Not all scrolls in a world are equal, sometimes the start of the world is fast and the middle/end is very slow.

17 hours ago, ryans122 said:

Hi, I'm new to the game. Can someone give me a timeframe as to how long it will take to finish the story line, assuming I don't use any kobhans to speed up the process?

Just coming to end of last available scroll, and i have only missed the odd day (couple of hundred energy) it has taken me just under 7 months (started christmas 2017) So everyday for 6 1/2 months should be about the right length of time to get to end of scroll 3 of Uni world. Im lv 195 btw