what if i get to world 10-4

demetralux

I got the world 10-4 - "The power (too) deep below" of "Heroes university". But i can't move forward because the area is not created. My energy scale is full. I'm waiting... But I'm loosing contests where i have to spend energy according to the rules. Now i can't win kobans and other superior prizes. It's unfair! Why developers of this game don't provide for compensations for such losses? I began to think to give up the game...

Edited by demetralux
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

That would be the same for a lot of players in your contest group.
And the more you level up, the more players will have this exact same problem.

On top of that, the points you get from the story are usually not the determining points at all, but that's a whole different story.

Anyway, you will have to wait, because they need time to draw the story.
If you have a super awesome-o machine that can do that in minutes, then I'm sure the team would be interested in it.
They however need to do everything with their hands, so it takes a while for a new scroll to be released.
The rate is about 1 scroll per month.

Me too.  I have 5 of my six accounts hung at the end of quest 3 and the 6th about to get there.  I'm not especially worried.  I haven't been getting anywhere in the contests for ages now and I've given up trying.  Right now I'm busy upgrading Dezy's affection and levelling up her XP in my Adrian'smole account as her know-how stats are too fantastic to overlook.  I expect she'll boost my arena performances quite a bit.  Great luck on my part to recruit her!!

Segwaying into this, for those not aware, the Tower of Fame now offers great incentives to do well in the arena with generous weekly bonuses for good performances.  My koban haul is better in this than it used to be in the contests.  Although the XP and Aff rewards are pathetic and are hardly rewards at all, the Tower of Fame has gone some way to redressing this issue.

On 16.7.2018 at 12:58 PM, Chthugha said:

Can u tell the levels for the contest groups? I think one is lvl 151-200. Is this right? Does one contest group contain every 50 levels? And what happens when someone gets a level up if this is fixed, do they switch the contest group somehow?

2 hours ago, tracker_nfo said:

Can u tell the levels for the contest groups? I think one is lvl 151-200. Is this right? Does one contest group contain every 50 levels? And what happens when someone gets a level up if this is fixed, do they switch the contest group somehow?

Every 40 levels, so that one would be range 161-200. It checks your level when it puts you into the contest, so you can have level 201s (or 202s for longer contests) in there if they were level 200 on the first day. Any new contests will put them into the next range up.

• Thanks 2

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Every 40 levels, so that one would be range 161-200. It checks your level when it puts you into the contest, so you can have level 201s (or 202s for longer contests) in there if they were level 200 on the first day. Any new contests will put them into the next range up.

Good to know..  Thanks!

On 7/16/2018 at 12:58 PM, Chthugha said:

On top of that, the points you get from the story are usually not the determining points at all, but that's a whole different story.

Anyway, you will have to wait, because they need time to draw the story.
If you have a super awesome-o machine that can do that in minutes, then I'm sure the team would be interested in it.
They however need to do everything with their hands, so it takes a while for a new scroll to be released.
The rate is about 1 scroll per month.

what about make players make use of energy points as combativity points 
something like 5 Energy Points they can use it as 1 combativity point 
i mean they deserve a reward 

10 minutes ago, Horrify said:

what about make players make use of energy points as combativity points 
something like 5 Energy Points they can use it as 1 combativity point 
i mean they deserve a reward 

There are plans to create something new to do with energy, but it's a long term thing.
And I don't think they will ever allow energy --> combativity exchange, because that would cut in the combativity refills.
It has been suggested a lot, and they've always ignored it.