Already got both Event girls

Mort

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The drop rate on the affection items is very low during revival events. I seem to typically only see people get 1 to 3, and that's when they spend the entire 7 days farming for them (people who were playing the first time the event occurred ect).

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I got 2 gifts there so far.

The expectancy of the gifts for a whole event lies between 1 and 2 in my experience. You had part of the event so it's a bit lower. This does mean that 0 gifts is also not that unlikely to happen.

OK thanks for the info about the purple items drop rates been really low,  at least i have got both  summer girls so i cannot complain.

Looks like I'm incredibly unlucky this time and I'll be closing out the event with neither of the girls recruited which is unfortunate. With a new event around the corner I'm not so sure I want to spend even more kobans trying to fight more. Especially considering the low amount of money gained from fighting the bosses who have girls this time around. Was hoping to end the event with at least one new girl added. Guess I just have to hope for better luck next time

22 minutes ago, test_user said:

Looks like I'm incredibly unlucky this time and I'll be closing out the event with neither of the girls recruited which is unfortunate. With a new event around the corner I'm not so sure I want to spend even more kobans trying to fight more. Especially considering the low amount of money gained from fighting the bosses who have girls this time around. Was hoping to end the event with at least one new girl added. Guess I just have to hope for better luck next time

You've still got a full day left, that's more than enough time for your luck to change. Keep at it

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You've still got a full day left, that's more than enough time for your luck to change. Keep at it

Thanks. I'm still trying. I won't give up until the very last moment lol. Continuing to fight Dark Lord in hopes of a drop in the next several hours of the event

Red Battler dropped after only 30 battles on the first day, Eugénie was a lot more fussy. Needed three combativity reloads at the deadline just now, but after 364 total she's finally decided to come to me. Still only my second-worst event drop (Gwenaelle took 391 recently).

Even worse when you think about all the lost income you could have made.  "If I had known I wouldn't get the girls I would have just farmed for money/legendary gifts instead.  For me this is the last revival event where I don't have any of the girls (besides revivals for 2016 girls)  I started playing in august and I got traveling karissa, so only need one for next month, and after that, I don't have to deal with this one week second chance stuff for last years girls.

9 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

Even worse when you think about all the lost income you could have made. 

Salt in the wound. I started in January so I have missed out on about 20 non pachinko girls so far. Not including the ones I couldn't get during the events I was here for.

Edited by PlusIon

On 7/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, Mort said:

Believe it or not i got both Girls in only 7 try´s. First i´ve tried Beach Eugeine and directly won her on the first try  then i thought, "OK, That was quicker than expected lets try Red Battler." and got her after 6 Wins against Dark Lord. I really  would like to know if other had the same luck.

I think you pulled it off by stealing all of my luck. Since I've started playing, I've gotten every boss girl in the events and revivals (with the exception of events where I hadn't unlocked the boss yet). I've only missed the legendary twins despite spending about 2K kobans on refills, and then I managed to get neither of the girls in this event.