Girl Drop Rate

So since the last legendary girls came out a few weeks ago I have spent every single point towards attempting to unlock the current events girls and have had no success on any of them. Which includes Fanny and Fiona from the June 25th followed by Oxton and Rebecca. While the legendary pair was only for 5 or 6 days both Oxton and Rebecca were a two week event and I dumped 2 weeks of points into trying to get one of them to no success. I'm not sure if its bugged for me or I just got really unlucky. Any info would be great.

even if it is not a bug it should really be looked at since it is kind of odd that its that hard to drop uncommon tier girls.

i totally get why he thinks its a bug since the goal of the game is to collect girls and if rng can fuck you enough that you can´t get uncommon eventgirls when using all the combativity you can get then there is a balance issue which in my opinion could be solved in 2 ways if they decide to even see it as flawed.

1: you build in a saftynet that increases your chance to drop the girl by a good amount after a certain amount of tries

2: you leave it as it is but you put in a new event in which you can get a few missed girl every now and then that way missing a girl doesn´t feel that punishing

i´m pretty sure this won´t even be read but well i can at least try to pitch it to them^^

in the improbable event that it does get read by the right people i want to clarify that i really like your game even if it sounds like i´m only complaining^^

1 hour ago, Hentai-san said:

even if it is not a bug it should really be looked at since it is kind of odd that its that hard to drop uncommon tier girls.

i totally get why he thinks its a bug since the goal of the game is to collect girls and if rng can fuck you enough that you can´t get uncommon eventgirls when using all the combativity you can get then there is a balance issue which in my opinion could be solved in 2 ways if they decide to even see it as flawed.

1: you build in a saftynet that increases your chance to drop the girl by a good amount after a certain amount of tries

2: you leave it as it is but you put in a new event in which you can get a few missed girl every now and then that way missing a girl doesn´t feel that punishing

i´m pretty sure this won´t even be read but well i can at least try to pitch it to them^^

in the improbable event that it does get read by the right people i want to clarify that i really like your game even if it sounds like i´m only complaining^^

you currently are in a revival event... it already is a second chance xD

Just now, Hentai-san said:

oh really didn´t notice haven´t been playing for too long yet^^ will you have those more often or is it like a once in 6 months thing?

Every event gets such a revival a year later.
It's yet unknown what happens when an event is two years old.
Halloween in october will be the first event to already have had a revival event, so I guess we will find out the dev's plans for these events.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Every event gets such a revival a year later.
It's yet unknown what happens when an event is two years old.
Halloween in october will be the first event to already have had a revival event, so I guess we will find out the dev's plans for these events.

I don't have the girls from halloween (i started playing December 2017) and i am sure that i am not the only one so those revival events MUST continue and it doesn't matter if the event is 2, 3, 5 or 10 years old as long as there are players who don't have the girls.

Edited by Hotless
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Hotless said:

I don't have the girls from halloween (i started playing December 2017) and i am sure that i am not the only one so those revival events MUST continue and it doesn't matter if the event is 2, 3, 5 or 10 years old as long as there are players who don't have the girls.

Nothing is a must.
I am just saying that we as community have no idea yet what the devs are planning for those old events.
Nothing to worry about, I'm sure they've thought about it already.

I have a problem. I played as usual, but in the last event I do not fall out of the girls. They have rarity: Rare, and in theory everything should be simple and easy. But I made a lot of attempts, spent 10K kobas and got nothing. I've noticed that I've been getting less and less prey lately. Maybe you have something broken there? Scripts? Server error? Or maybe some bug? My browser Google Chrome.

2 hours ago, Toshikawa said:

I have a problem. I played as usual, but in the last event I do not fall out of the girls. They have rarity: Rare, and in theory everything should be simple and easy. But I made a lot of attempts, spent 10K kobas and got nothing. I've noticed that I've been getting less and less prey lately. Maybe you have something broken there? Scripts? Server error? Or maybe some bug? My browser Google Chrome.

None of the above.
Still just RNG, and you are now experiencing the dark side of the RNG.

Girl drop rate chance is too low! It's been bugging me, but with the current event of there being previous girls and feeling like I am throwing away all the kobans i had amassed to get them, all for nothing it's another level of frustration. I play to relax and like collecting, not to be frustrated. With the adventure still in development, I am pondering why I still log on this game...

Is the chance of a girl-drop the same in every part of the Adventure-Map?
I got the feeling that it's easier on the first side, because I got all of them pretty quick and from the second page on I got nearly none of them. But as you already said, it could also be bad luck. I'm just curious... 

I had my last girl drop like more than a month ago, from Roko Sensei, so I guess I'm experiencing this "Dark Side" aswell. Events also didn't bring anything good. Bad luck i guess.

Edited by KKSmooth

I have 1 girl from the second page. Just today I got the last one from Edwarda and I still need 2 from Donatien. Up until Edwarda I was able to secure all the boss girls before leaving the world. Then it stopped. I was able to finish the entire rest of the story with only 2 boss girls total dropping. 

But my story is unique as is the story for everyone else. The Randomness is built into the game.  

It is pretty random. I dedicated about 6k+ kobans (was in a 2 week period so may have spent more) to going after the villians girls just so i could have them all finally. Hate getting them in the epic pachinko. I found Edwarda and Donatien to be the most annoying, as do alot of people from what i've read. My advice, finish the story so far if you already haven't, getting girls along the way hopefully, then work your way backwards. That was more effective for me. But still, screw Edwarda. She loved eating up my kobans.

This game is a huge grind and it is more talored towards people who put money into the game. I just try putting my focus on 1 thing, then using the events to boost my kobans. You'll get the villian girls eventually, but save kobans to help the grind a little.

I'm currently on world 7. I've been trying to get girls from Edwarda since three or four events ago, but I still haven't gotten the standard girls. I think that makes 6 girls that I haven't been able to get. The annoying thing is that I've gotten all the girls from the worlds after with no problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Only today, after 6 months in this game, i realize how time is precious, after so much time lost. Maybe someone will erase my comment, but i just wanna say: its not worth it. Not anymore, at least. Farewell, my friends, other things are worthier of our time. Good luck.

I didn't even know bosses could drop girls until World 4. Then in World 7 I've got all three boss girls within a day.

Heh, i recall i was fighting Ninja Spy and all of a sudden he dropped a girl (my first) and i was like... "What's this now?" (they didn't show the drop table back then). That's when i started working my way through Dark Lord on up to get everyone.

• 2 weeks later...

I've managed to collect every girl in each world by using one simple method. Finish the story line in that particular world before you head full steam against the boss. Move to the next boss only after you've collected all three from the previous. This method generally maxes out the boss' level well before you've collected all three girls. It may not actually have anything to do with it at all but it seems to me like the girls tend to drop faster once the boss is at max level. Generally, I use the same method to collect event girls. Only difference being I may start using kobans to refill my stamina once or twice a day once the event is half over. As a free to play player I try not to use my kobans until I've saved up enough to do a 10x Epic spin which I make at the tail end of an event once I've collect the event girls from the map. I've been playing since 7/2017 and have now expanded my harem to 103 girls using this methodology. Again, I'm not for certain it has anything to do with it but it has been working for me.