event girl not recieved

stranj

did you still have boss girls in the pool? you didn't see which girl you received right? recheck your harem for a new girl. as soon as you click the button, everything is determined serverside. the animation is just a gimmick. you could also f5 immediately and see the girl in your harem.

it wasnt this current event... it was the one that just ended so it wasnt of this new event with alot of people to be won by all fights... it was bonny battle... and no there was no new girl in harem... but i saw the outline of the girl when all the money was coming out in a smiley pattern... its the only time ive seen this pattern when payin 12 kobanies for the quick fight

1 hour ago, stranj said:

it wasnt this current event... it was the one that just ended so it wasnt of this new event with alot of people to be won by all fights... it was bonny battle... and no there was no new girl in harem... but i saw the outline of the girl when all the money was coming out in a smiley pattern... its the only time ive seen this pattern when payin 12 kobanies for the quick fight

which troll is bonny? you probably got a legendary gift (they are obtainable from all trolls that don't hold an event girl during revival events). those are also animated with the silver ball.

Edited by Habi

There isn't any Villain named Bonny, but I think you were likely battling Edwarda, as Bonny is the name of her Alpha girl.

Habi is correct though, the reward from fighting is determined the moment you press fight. I've accidentally exited the page before claiming the girl (before she's even visible sometimes). I think it's most likely that you've mistaken the outline for something else if no girl was added to your harem afterwards. I've never heard of such a bug occurring before

yeah edwarda... yeah thats the one... well i dunno what to tell ya... but it happened... well whatever... nothing i can do i guess... well i guess im just gonna do what i gotta do and hope it doesnt happen again and continue tryin to collect more

to be honest i dont remember... i remember sayin to myself thats wierd when the winnings came up as a smiley pattern and the shadow outline of a girl... got excited actually... then no girl... if my phone hadnt crashed ill bet this conversation  would never be happening... im just bummed... doesnt seem to be any actual customer support here... well glad i found out before i started paying money into this game... shows me tgat theres nothing much to trust here