NOROU?!?!

AoG

Hello all, Since i started to play Arena more actively i recognized that most people using  "Knowledge" as their main power(same as me), have a girl called "Norou"....I dont find that girl ingame, she s not in the  haremlist and (maybe i am blind) i also cant find her in the Epic Pachinko List? Anyone knows/has a suggestion how to get her?

Thanks

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Esas legendarias chicas de 5 estrellas se limitan a sus respectivos eventos.
Sin embargo, habrá otros en el futuro, por lo que es posible que puedas arrebatar uno de ellos en ese momento.

but Levitya, Norou and the twins Fanny and Fione will ever be back or were they just once-in-a-lifetime events? (I already have Fanny and Fione)

Or Well, since there are so many kind people answering here already, does anybody know what the reward for giving Feedback is/will be? Did anyone receive a reward? since there it says "eventually". :)

28 minutes ago, AoG said:

Or Well, since there are so many kind people answering here already, does anybody know what the reward for giving Feedback is/will be? Did anyone receive a reward? since there it says "eventually". :)

I rather have you create a new topic next time to keep the forum clean.

Anyway, if by feedback you mean the survey, then that will probably somewhere next week.
The survey closes when the anniversary event closes, and after that they will read them all and then probably hold some kind of raffle.
If you are one of the lucky few to win, then I think the kobans will just appear on your account, knowing that you needed to fill in your ID.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2018 at 3:15 PM, Chthugha said:

Those legendary 5-star girls are limited to their respective events.
There will be others though in the future, so you might be able to snatch one of them then.

Thanks for the informative answers.

Until this event started, the F&F twins appeared in my harem section as not recruited & listed:   would be back.    

Now, corrected but painful devastaton to my dreams of PVP domination.

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

Thanks for the informative answers.

Until this event started, the F&F twins appeared in my harem section as not recruited & listed:   would be back.    

Now, corrected but painful devastaton to my dreams of PVP domination.

There will be other 5-star legendary charm girls :D
Your quest for world domination is not totally destroyed!