i cant continue my adventure

teostra

i m not true english but i know the avarage words of dictionar or almost the most utilized word so i know what does it mean, just im trying to explain to u that this afternoon i was allowed to unlock it, im sorry if it's not a perfect english but im trying to improve it

@teostra sorry, I was in a churting mood.
as MCP said, coming soon means that it's not out yet.
you've caught up with the current story, and now you will have to wait for the new scroll to be released.
and when you finished the new scroll, you will have to wait again for the one after that.
it's like when you watch an ongoing anime, or read an ongoing manga.
you will have to wait a week for the next episode/chapter to be finished.

it's not known yet when it will come, but my guess would be the second or third wednesday of august.

btw i know obviously what "coming soon" mean , but i  was trying to say that going on story i unlocked for a while that part, and when the page restarted for the change of scene it came up this screen. i probably wrote it bad, sorry

2 minutes ago, jnpefo said:

@Chthugha I'm sorry, so I'm standing in the same case. I wanted to know if you have any predictions? because the energy was stopped at 100%

Release dates of new scroll are posted in this thread as soon as we know it:

For the next scroll the release date is set on august 22nd.
Next time you can keep an eye on the linked thread.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, wyldpea said:

And just "how soon" please? This is starting to look like someones school project, and not a real online site..

Boredom is setting in, and that's never a good thing.

Speaking about boredom … these constant stupid questions bore me. As you could have read some posts above release date is august 22nd. Which excuse do you have? Dyslexia?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dsfs said:

Speaking about boredom … these constant stupid questions bore me. As you could have read some posts above release date is august 22nd. Which excuse do you have? Dyslexia?

It looks like he didn't even take the hint the first time, so I'm guessing your post will meet a similar fate of getting ignored...