2nd anniversary 21 girl drop event..

CL4W

What kind of event is that, if we can't even get all drops girls without money. When it comes to play f2p event should be like you can get all if you try but if you can't or missed it, you will regret it and another most this 2nd anniversary.

@CL4W This is NOT the place to post a thread.
Community Contests is for special contests held by Kinkoid, and you thought it was a good place to post this thread.

Please think about where to place your thread in the future.
I'll move this thread.

-------------------------------

Now to answer your question: who said the idea of this event was that you can get all the girls on the villains?
The idea of this event is that you have the chance to get some old event girls from the villains during the limited time.
Some of them were pachinko only event girls, which you can now get on the villains.

If you want ALL the girls, you would've needed to save your kobans or buy kobans.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

@CL4W This is NOT the place to post a thread.
Community Contests is for special contests held by Kinkoid, and you thought it was a good place to post this thread.

Please think about where to place your thread in the future.
I'll move this thread.

-------------------------------

Now to answer your question: who said the idea of this event was that you can get all the girls on the villains?
The idea of this event is that you have the chance to get some old event girls from the villains during the limited time.
Some of them were pachinko only event girls, which you can now get on the villains.

If you want ALL the girls, you would've needed to save your kobans or buy kobans.

Ok I willl keep in mind and thanks for your reply

• Like 1