Hentai-Heroes just stole money

Major K

Hentai-Heroes Just stole me money , i ma fighting the boss i be deconected when i reconect i am at the page where the boss is i make 1 or 2 other fight and receive the bill of 1 month membership whit out asking it and when is time to try to contact via game nothing hapen when u clic on the window suport for bill or for the game what is that bug i wana be refund and canot contact for me is look like ur steal me money and canot cancel this shit

Purchase number: #295636 Thank you for purchasing with us, Major K! Your Hentai Heroes account has been credited with the requested amount of Kobans. --- --- --- Purchase details: Date of purchase: 2018-07-31 14:10:36 Player email: majorkonigstiger@hotmail.ca Product: Monthly Card Total Purchase Price: 2.99 EUR --- --- --- If you need to contact our support regarding this transaction, please send us an email to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com This charge will appear on your credit card statement as "Phx Media Game credit" Important : This payment is part of a subscription that is automatically renewed, You can cancel this subscription at any time on our website.

my ID is 727720

AND WANA BE ANSWER FAST BECAUSE TAKING MONEY FROM PEOPLE WHIT OUT ASKING IS UNACCEPTABLE...

So first off I've moved this to Bug Reports as it sounds like you're trying to report a bug, rather than having a General Discussion topic.

2.99 EUR is the price of the monthly card, which is the only item I know with a monthly subscription. Have you previously purchased a monthly card? If you did so, did you press the box to automatically renew each month?

If so, that explains what it is. If you wish to not have that, I suggest following the instructions of the email, and going into the game and cancelling your monthly card [NOTE: I don't actually know how to do this myself, as I never enabled automatic renewal].

Regardless, these kind of payment issues are best handled in a more private manner than the public forum, so I recommend you use the contact email listed in there with the relevant details.

• Like 1

yes i think i buy 2 time but never used automatically renew each month because is more then 1 month  and u need to corect the game whit Firefox is totaly buged i am happy i be abale to use Microsoft edge and be abale to be conected whit me Firefox because when i try to answer u i am not abale anymore to conect in the forum is only open me game in new window that why i take edge to see if is working look like in micrsoft edge is working but not Firefox same for support u clic on it nothing happen 

Again, it's the best if you send an actual e-mail to the devs (don't use the in-game support button, because I don't think that thing is working right now).
Explain what happened, and ask for a refund and the monthly card to be stopped.
At least, I think that's what you want, right?