Failed Harvest

Loghan

Hi. Just want to mention that I no longer can harvest money from the Harem. It says that i have a lot of money to collect. But the blue buttons don't work and the koban buton is inactive. Please fix this as soon as possible.

If you are using Google Chrome, use Ctrl+Shift+N to open an Incognito tab. If you are using Microsoft Edge or Mozilla Firefox, use Ctrl+Shift+P to open a Private tab.

You'll be asked to log in again, but it will load the website on a clean slate which might fix your problem.

Sorry, I am using Explorer, and the game have been stable ever since i started playing. With the exception of the annoying error message bug when collecting money. But that isn't what happens now. When I enter my Harem, the koban tab at the bottom is grey and inactive. And the blue buttons look normal. But when i click on them, they move like norma, but no money comes. The koban button on the town page, still works. But I do not want to use my hard earned kobans just to get the money.

Ok I did so. Closed the old window with the game and entered the game again in the new window. It did not work. My money is stil frozen. Well I recall earlier one day a few months ago, the whole game was frozen for a day. So maybe i just have to wait and see.

Private Mode is primarily used because it does not save your browsing history, but it also cleans out any stored settings, which can sometimes cause trouble.
That's why I suggested it as a possible solution.

Have you tried, like Chtugha suggested, to switch to tile mode? You can do that by pressing the blue button on the top-right of your girl list.

You mean where i get up all the girls in several rows instead of one? Yup. and that is even worse. The girls i have is mixed in with the ones i do not have. And the button to show only the recruited ones, does not work.

I still have to collect my money via the market and gifts.  And for hours to day I was locked out o the forum. I could read, but was told i had to sign in before i could write anything. And when i tried to do just that, the game instead opened up another window, with a new copy of the game.