Legendary Days Revival Poll

Which Legendary Girl do you want to get from the Revival? Poll  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Which Legendary Girl do you want to get from the Revival?

• Levitya
    • Norou
    • Fanny & Fiona
    • All of them.
  2. 2. Do you care about the Legendary gifts we added in battles? Are you happy with that?

• Of course. I like to give them to my girls.
    • No.
    • Yes. But I think that you can add more.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2018 at 09:01 AM

In the category of 'what girl didn't I get last time' it would have to be Levitya for me - hardcore accounts only.  She doesn't do anything for me appeal-wise, but I need her in HC to bolster my two lagging teams.  It's purely expediency on my part and I admit I'd be using her rather than loving her.  In one know-how where I haven't got her, clearly I'd go for Norou.  I'm not charm in any account, and I have them enough already, so I wouldn't go for the twins.

Re. the gifts.  Naturally we'd be dumb not to say we'd appreciate more of them, but what does that mean?  The drop rate could be increased for them.  During the quest to get the twins I got the girls more often in all my accounts than gift items - 4 to 3.  The girls should be rarer and more valuable than gift items, legendary or otherwise.

I didn't do the quiz because it was meaningless for me and didn't give me enough choices.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
typo

45 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

u r sugesting to increase drop rate of gifts but lower drop rate of girls. lol. i dont think most player would agree. so most important part of an event r the girls.

i disagree with you. he didn't say lower the droprate of girls. he said (and i support this) gifts have less worth than girls. the conclusion (he meant) would be to keep the droprate for girls as it is and substantially raise the gift droprate.

37 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

u r sugesting to increase drop rate of gifts but lower drop rate of girls. lol. i dont think most player would agree. so most important part of an event r the girls.

Not lower it for the girls at all; increase it for the gifts.  It would be a better reward/incentive for those choosing not to take part in the event or they've got lucky early and have been able to go back to battling their world adversaries.

8 hours ago, Kkonfused said:

honestly i think that adding gifts on all the other bosses who dont have girls seems a bit more fair. This way it seems like the players who already have those girls are being punished. Atleast while some of the players are farming girls others could farm for gifts while not losing any money from having to fight a lower boss.

Edit: just realized that natstar just the same thing!!!

Putting gifts on girls was meant to compensate those at higher level who lose out on a lot of cash by banging on a low boss.

If everyone gets legendary gifts then we are back to square one. Just sayin.

24 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Putting gifts on girls was meant to compensate those at higher level who lose out on a lot of cash by banging on a low boss.

That argument makes sense during the original event and I quite agree with it there, but less so during a revival since the regular event revivals at the end of each month offer legendary gifts on the other bosses, so that people who already have the girls can still get something from the event.

• Like 1

Hopefully, I'll be able to pick up Norou this go around... Like I said in another thread concerning the event, I think the timing's a little early, but I understand why the developers are doing it; I would assume they have to have "fill-in" while they're working other bugs out of storyline progression and they don't want players leaving out of boredom. (Hardcore gamers tend to be a little impatient and even instant gratification driven...) I think it's both noteworthy and slightly amusing to see that people are whining about the drop rate of an event that hasn't even occurred yet. (I can't help but wonder if they would complain about cleaning dog-shit off their shoe before they actually stepped in it. :D)

Frankly I'm kind of surprised that players who have advanced as far as they currently can in the game don't complain more often; I suppose with expirence comes patience, but for my part, the in-game money I make from battling Finalmecia at level 260 (where she tops out, or working  to elevate Fredy) is more profitable than battling a lower boss like Ninja Spy or Dark Lord, so unless there's a special reason, (Like picking up a new girl of my class) I rarely bother. It'd be nice if the higher bosses carried bigger, better or rarer prizes so you actually felt like you were getting something in return for your efforts, but I'm sure that would cause others to whine about it, "not being fair that everyone wasn't even able to try for the prize," or something along those lines.

I already made this comment in in another thread as well; directed toward the moderators, but I'll repeat here for the Support Queen JessieChan… Wouldn't want your job either. B|

I'll end this off wishing everyone the best of luck, have fun, hope you get the Girl-of-your-Dreams this time around and hope y'all remember that everyone won't win. (I understand the frustration of buying a hundred lottery tickets and winning nothing only to see someone buy one and win a couple thousand bucks, but, like the Missouri Lotto slogan says; "You can't win if you don't play!") 

Take care y'all.

3 minutes ago, Kuradur said:

I already made this comment in in another thread as well; directed toward the moderators, but I'll repeat here for the Support Queen JessieChan… Wouldn't want your job either. B|

I'll end this off wishing everyone the best of luck, have fun, hope you get the Girl-of-your-Dreams this time around and hope y'all remember that everyone won't win. (I understand the frustration of buying a hundred lottery tickets and winning nothing only to see someone buy one and win a couple thousand bucks, but, like the Missouri Lotto slogan says; "You can't win if you don't play!") 

Take care y'all.

Don't worry, I have Jessie's back ;)

My dream girl unfortunately isn't available for a long time -_-
But then again, I think you were talking about the 3 legendary girls of this event, and not any girl :P

• Haha 2

Why do you want to peddle legendary gifts? They make the girls way harder to get. People have wasted so much money trying to get these during the events because after they get a gift, their chances to ge the girl reset and the gifts obviously have a higher chance of bein obtained than the girl. Essentially, people pay $10 to obtain a gift (which is the lowest tier usually) with each chance reset. When you pay to win, people expect more positive results than what they could easily pay for in the cash shop. I would prefer for either the event to be fixed or to get rid of the items which bar chances to win the girl.

We don't need your legendary gifts, we'd be better off playing pachinko and selling useless gear if we needed an instant boost to our cash supply in order to buy affection items from the shop.

• Thinking 2

9 hours ago, Habi said:

so you want legendary gifts INSTEAD of money? well we can all wish for whatever we want but i doubt you realized how unrealistic this is before posting it.

No, .. no. Not instead of money. I want the money, too. And I think you didn't realize the joke in my post.

10 minutes ago, frankslow said:

Why do you want to peddle legendary gifts? They make the girls way harder to get. People have wasted so much money trying to get these during the events because after they get a gift, their chances to ge the girl reset and the gifts obviously have a higher chance of bein obtained than the girl. Essentially, people pay $10 to obtain a gift (which is the lowest tier usually) with each chance reset. When you pay to win, people expect more positive results than what they could easily pay for in the cash shop. I would prefer for either the event to be fixed or to get rid of the items which bar chances to win the girl.

We don't need your legendary gifts, we'd be better off playing pachinko and selling useless gear if we needed an instant boost to our cash supply in order to buy affection items from the shop.

hmm i dont think thats how the drop system works. gifts shouldnt have any influence on the drop chance of the girls.

Not quoting because I don't feel we need it twice in a row, but you've misunderstood how the drop system for legendary days works @frankslow.
The girls have a flat drop rate which doesn't change no matter what you do, so a gift drop does not "reset" the chance. It's exactly the same as it was before the drop. The gifts are an extra item to help compensate for the lower boss reward. They didn't make Norou any harder to get than Levitya (who was run without the gifts).

2 hours ago, frankslow said:

If you're playing Pachinko to sell gear and make money, you need an economics course... badly. I've never sold the items I win at pachinko for anything resembling a "cash boost," and I sincerely doubt anyone else has either.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Don't worry, I have Jessie's back ;)

My dream girl unfortunately isn't available for a long time -_-

Glad to know somebody does. Although she holds her own pretty darn well. B|

Sorry about your dream girl... I forgot Angelina Jolie was marrie… Wait a minute... Brad's out of the picture, she's single. :D

3 hours ago, Kuradur said:

If you're playing Pachinko to sell gear and make money, you need an economics course... badly. I've never sold the items I win at pachinko for anything resembling a "cash boost," and I sincerely doubt anyone else has either.

I don't necessarily play pachinko for item sales, it's just most stuff you get off epic end up being weaker or replace something that can be sold for a nice bounty. That was the implication I made.

5 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

hmm i dont think thats how the drop system works. gifts shouldnt have any influence on the drop chance of the girls.

When you're beating on trolls, each win is supposed to increase your chances a slight amount for your next win, obtaining a girl resets your winning odds for the next girl. Beating on trolls and getting items resets odds for girls (regular types) during revival events. I haven't seen any topic that tells me otherwise after the announcement of that particular new system.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Not quoting because I don't feel we need it twice in a row, but you've misunderstood how the drop system for legendary days works @frankslow.
The girls have a flat drop rate which doesn't change no matter what you do, so a gift drop does not "reset" the chance. It's exactly the same as it was before the drop. The gifts are an extra item to help compensate for the lower boss reward. They didn't make Norou any harder to get than Levitya (who was run without the gifts).

Then why should it matter enough to make a poll about it? I didn't see flat rate in Discord when Levitya was first announced and I didn't see that disclaimer in Legendary Days announcements prior.

5 hours ago, frankslow said:

I don't necessarily play pachinko for item sales, it's just most stuff you get off epic end up being weaker or replace something that can be sold for a nice bounty. That was the implication I made.

When you're beating on trolls, each win is supposed to increase your chances a slight amount for your next win, obtaining a girl resets your winning odds for the next girl. Beating on trolls and getting items resets odds for girls (regular types) during revival events. I haven't seen any topic that tells me otherwise after the announcement of that particular new system.

Then why should it matter enough to make a poll about it? I didn't see flat rate in Discord when Levitya was first announced and I didn't see that disclaimer in Legendary Days announcements prior.

you know that u describes the drop system of normal boss girls not event girls

On 8/10/2018 at 8:52 AM, Some other guy said:

But by doing so we are only punishing players who have already spent a lot of kobans and effort to get those girls. This way we are only rewarding players who failed to get the girls!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Kkonfused said:

But by doing so we are only punishing players who have already spent a lot of kobans and effort to get those girls. This way we are only rewarding players who failed to get the girls!

Not rewarding, compensating.

Also nothing you said changed anything I said. People were complaining that when they had to fight scrubs they lost out on money. Legendary gifts kinda made up for it. If legendary gifts were on everyone then you would be back to where fighting lower level scrubs results is making less money.

27 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Not rewarding, compensating.

Also nothing you said changed anything I said. People were complaining that when they had to fight scrubs they lost out on money. Legendary gifts kinda made up for it. If legendary gifts were on everyone then you would be back to where fighting lower level scrubs results is making less money.

and whats wrong with that? u have a chance to get a girl. if u dont like that then skip the event. nobody really forcing anybody to take part.

Hello, everyone.

I'd like to remind you that this thread is dedicated to the poll. We want to see which girl you want the most. Therefore, the comment section is open to also say why you want the exact girl. 
The official revival discussion is here:

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid