Question to Legendary Revival

urmomgay

So, it says " Face Dark Lord, Ninja Spy or Gruntt and make them join your harem! " will it make any diffrence between choosing Lord, Spy or Grunatt or will i have all the same percent chance on every Villain to win a Legendary Girl. (I hope you understand my question xD)

2 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

yes it makes: dl ---> levi, ninja spy ----> norou, gruntt ---> twin sisters. so according which boss u fight u can get different girls from them. the random gift drops are for all 3 the same.

alright, so i wont have like a 30%chance to get legendary girl A from DarkLord and a 40%chance to get the same girl from Gruntt, yeah?

• 2 weeks later...
On 10.8.2018 at 3:19 PM, GeorgeMTO said:

Also going to correct your use of "same girl" there @urmomgay, each boss has a DIFFERENT girl. So you have to choose which one to try for.

Maybe i just wrote it a bit confusing, so i was fighting all the time since the event started to deafet Dark Lord. I mean, i won, obv, but im just not able to get her from him...and idk if its bugged for me, or really, really bad luck, thats why im questioning it here. (hope you understand what i am trying to explane here ^^)

Just now, urmomgay said:

Maybe i just wrote it a bit confusing, so i was fighting all the time since the event started to deafet Dark Lord. I mean, i won, obv, but im just not able to get her from him...and idk if its bugged for me, or really, really bad luck, thats why im questioning it here. (hope you understand what i am trying to explane here ^^)

nvm, sry, thats a wrong post, i was crying there how i have no luck in this event, but thats in the wrong topic, sry!