Girls capture by Edwarda

CL4W

Hello,

Need some help here, I'm battling 'Edwarda' for 4-5 days straight for 'Eugenie' still no drop, don't know how many battles it would take to get her. Share your opinion and help me, another thing I clear 'Admittance of the dead' and get all the capture girls from 'Donatien', and reach to 'Magic Forest' but no battling in there, is this progress is bad. Also, if you get event girl during your straight battling progress is it anyhow to reset drop.

Thank you for your time reading it, hoping for some answers.

If you already have the event girl from Edwarda, I would simply keep battling in the new region, and go back to Edwarda when there's another event with a girl there.

I had a similar issue with Edwarda & Donatien, and had all the girls from the Magic Forest before getting my 3rd from either of those 2 zones before it. I got them later on when revisiting during an event.

Hi

It took me over 400 tries to get Eugenie so 4-5 days isn't unusual its all up to the RNG. I'm not sure about the 2nd part of your question but i doubt it is much different from what anyone else experienced, and no the event girls and the boss girls are on different counters, getting the event girl doesn't hurt your chances to get a boss girl. 

There is an excellent FAQ that you should check out which will help you.

As this is a question rather than a discussion topic, I've moved this to the Q&A section. Please try to ask questions here in the future.

As for the drop rates, the FAQ answers this [Q: How long does it take for [insert villain name] to give me his girls?]