Which legendary should I go for?

rurarian

Hi y'all, I'm a fairly new player and the upcoming event is gonna be my first chance to get a legendary girl. I'm a Lover and I know Fanny and Fione are the best for my class but I haven't gotten any of the regular girls from Gruntt yet (maxed him out already though, is it just bad luck?). I was wondering if I should try to get either Levitya or Norou and change my class later or try to get the twins despite not having the other Gruntt girls? I'm not sure if the fact that there are other girls available to be dropped by Gruntt is gonna affect my chance of getting the twins in any way.
I also wanted to ask which class do you think is the best for pvp? Iirc I read that people consider the Lover special move kinda weak. What about the rest?

Let me know what you think and thanks in advance!

Hardcore and Know-how are roughly equal in terms of their strength. Hardcore has a slight advantage because Levitya has better KH defence than Norou does HC, but that's rather minor. Charm is the weakest, because of their special ability yes, but if you don't plan to be super focused on PVP, this is fairly minor.

Having additional girls on Gruntt will not affect your chance to get Fanny & Fione, they have a flat drop rate and cannot be changed by any method. In my personal opinion, this makes Gruntt your best option, because each fight against him increases your chance to eventually get the rest of his harem.
But more than that, I recommend aiming for the girl you like the most. They're all quite powerful and can focus your team around them eventually, so get the one you like the most. They're very expensive to upgrade for a new player, may as well get the most value from it.

If you have a Contest running that gives rewards for villain fights, I'd do the furthest boss you can reach that has a Legendary girl you don't have. If you don't have a Contest running for that, then you can pick and choose.

If Fanny & Fione are on Gruntt, and you have no girls from him, that's perfect. It's the furthest along boss with Legendary girls, you can get regular drops for any Contest & most money of the 3, girl in your class, and you might get regular girl drops while going for Legendary.

• Like 1