Contest Reward Tiers

Zteev

I checked the FAQ & ran a search, but couldn't find my specific question answered.

For contests such as "Working Holidays" that reward only 2 random prize chests for places 5th & below, do we know if the higher tiers provide better rewards via better percentages on the chests? Tiers are:

5th-11th
12th-26th
27th+

I'm trying to decide if it's ever worthwhile to push into the higher tier or if it's just the same random chances. Thanks for answering.

Only the top 4 spots give anything extra for working holidays/sex benefactor those two contests just give extra kobans it should be changed to give some money or kobans for the lower ranks in the future because of only the top 4 ranks giving anything extra.

The gift gives a random item and the rarity of the item does not matter what rank you are so a rank 1 player could get a common item but the player with the lowest rank could get a legendary item.

the item boxes are a lottery. i don't know if/where any details are mentioned. you can have anything from common to legendary on 5th+. i always pay the least amount to score better than every inactive player. that's not much lost anyways.

Edited by Habi

Some unrelated posts hidden. This post was about the rewards for contests, please try to keep the comments related to whatever the original topic is.

From inside those posts but tied to unrelated stuff so still hidden:@natstar did ask Kaos Kinkoid, one of the developers about it, and Kaos confirmed what Chthugha said, better odds of good rewards at higher rank.

image.png.615f2adfcd870cc2bcfbb3b00af4c497.png