So i just passed Ninja Saga and i got Jennie at end of it. I want to talk about Jennie joining our harems. The question is: Why would she join our harem when she is getting married to Romero. It looks like she is joining my harem against her will, she was pissed cause we stopped their role play sex. Im really confused and a little bit angry that she joined even thou she is getting married to Romero. Why would she join us ?

I really wish for somebody to explain this to me, thank you in forward.

• Like 2

1. , so she do save her virginity for Romero while joining our Harem . Make sense but still WTF.

2. . So her sister can replace her in other possition when our hero want to do it. Jessie is a kunoichi so she easily transform into Jennie with her jutsu, so there will be no problem.

Edited by Shidou
  • Like 1

both points are refuted by the issue that she doesnt like the MC. She is super pissed and tells us to fck off. So she wouldnt join us in first place, no matter what.

And the virgin thing...well, she doesnt seem to take this so serious anymore after joining.... ( ' - ')

Edited by Shidou

On the "virginity" thing, we've only got the Old Perv's word that Romero intended to use it in his ritual, or that Jennie intended to save it for her future husband. And as he himself says, "If only I could hear what they were saying!" So when the Ninja Spy takes her up the poop chute, how did the Old Perv know she was offering anal to preserve her virginity? If he couldn't hear them, he has no way of knowing that - when he tells the MC about it, I'm guessing he's putting his own pervy interpretation on it. In reality, I suspect she goes at it like a bunny in heat (Virginity? What virginity?) so has no problem joining the harem.    

• 4 weeks later...

Jennie is not the only girl that is in more than one harem the world bosses still have their girls as well and even in the first starting world you get a girl that is in more than one harem you even join her other harem man in having sex with her even your first girl that you get says she is other harems as well.