Mozilla meddles with the servers?

Pneuma

I've recently made the change from Opera to Mozilla, since Firefox is a TON faster these days and I keep getting the message "servers didn't answer correctly.

This happens at 60% ratio in the arena and at 80% when giving gifts or books at girls.

This happens only in mozilla, I tried opera, edge and the android app just to be sure and it only happens with mozilla

Btw, I don't experience any freezes, that's why I opened a new topic

Untitled.png

This problem is mainly on nutaku but i also experienced it in hentai heroes when i was playing it in mozila firefox, so after posting it here someone suggested i should try other browsers as well and so i started playing in google chrome and i never saw this error message again all those months (4-5 months) that i play in chrome.

btw i am a pc user not a mobile phone user so keep that in mind.

same problem here with mozilla, on both hentai heroes and gay harem

started happening since the pvp update (when they added the free respec and the hardcore>>know-how>>charm wheel)

before this update i've played 6 months on firefox without experiencing this issue

of course using another browser is possible but it's still a problem it doesn't work with firefox

I have always used Mozilla Firefox in my PC and that message almost never happens. It appears a bit more, but is still very rare, when I use my mobile phone, and generally when the signal coverage is very low. I don't think it has to do with the server itself.

2 cents:

Never had any problems with Mozilla until today. Since the latest Firefox update the game really struggles and I've never seen so many carrots. It's a lot better now than it was this afternoon but it is still a chore to play.

Respect to the devs trying to keep up with all the different OS and browsers.

problem seems to be solved............for now........

1 day later:

............or not!

very slow service, freezes and hang-ups during European non-working hours. Especially around  12.00 and 16.00 hours CET. The exact same time ToF is updated. Could it be server limitations? And how will the implementation of the league system impact on this?

Edited by dirty harry