To be able to change girls for "kobans"

♚州凡イㄚ♚

Please, if you could add that I would appreciate it very much

EspañolJaponés---------------AfrikáansAlbanésAlemánAmáricoÁrabeArmenioAzerbaiyanoBengalíBielorrusoBirmanoBosnioBúlgaroCanarésCatalánCebuanoChecoChino (Simplificado)Chino (Tradicional)CingalésCoreanoCorsoCriollo haitianoCroataDanésEslovacoEslovenoEspañolEsperantoEstonioEuskeraFinésFrancésFrisón occidentalGaélico escocésGalésGallegoGeorgianoGriegoGuyaratíHausaHawaianoHebreoHindiHmongHúngaroIgboIndonesioInglésIrlandésIslandésItalianoJaponésJavanésJemerKazajoKirguísKurdoLaoLatínLetónLituanoLuxemburguésMacedonioMalayalamMalayoMalgacheMaltésMaoríMaratíMongolNeerlandésNepalíNoruegoNyanjaPanyabíPastúnPersaPolacoPortuguésRumanoRusoSamoanoSerbioSesotho meridionalShonaSindhiSomalíSuajiliSuecoSundanésTagaloTailandésTamilTayikoTeluguTurcoUcranianoUrduUzbekoVietnamitaXhosaYidisYorubaZulúInglés

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

@Maty I've moved this topic to suggestions for you. Could you clarify what you mean by "change" though?

Do you wish to "remove" a girl from your harem and get kobans in exchange? Or do you wish to pay kobans and have one girl turn into a different one? Or something else entirely.

The kobans do not interest me the truth, I just wanted a way to exchange girls for others, if that seems better than giving them kobans, but if they could implement that I would appreciate it a lot