5th grade cost of Legendary girls (Tripple Threat)

SuperTanya

What was the price of the final 5th star upgrade for all 3 legendary girls again?

I own them all three being at 4 stars. I'd like to upgrade them at once aka feed them ~130k affectation at once and have the money for the upgrade but can't remember if it was 15M or 18M or maybe 21M gold each. Unlike any other spoiling information "upgrade cost" is missing in the Harem Heroes wiki. 🤨

Thanks.

• 3 months later...

Sorry to necropost/hijack an old topic.  I was doing searches for questions that I have.  This was one of the topics from the search.  The question I have:  Is the link to the Wiki still working, or is the Wiki still open?  I have tried to access it for three days now, and it does not load.  It shows a security issue error.  I am not sure if it is an issue of the site, or from my PC.  This also happens from different links, as I have done many searches.  Having access to the Wiki, or another similar one, would hopefully answer many questions that I have about the game.

Thanks

wiki is working fine. if you want to get help for your specific problem i suggest you create a new thread in Q/A subforum (imo that's the most fitting as it's not really a bug in the game). and if you do so try to include more information. it guys are no magicians 😂

Edited by Habi

Thank you for the reply Habi.  It is still not working for me, on IE, Edge, and Crome.  This is the message I keep getting: 

Can’t connect securely to this page
This might be because the site uses outdated or unsafe TLS security settings. If this keeps happening, try contacting the website’s owner.

If you can access it, then I guess it is on my end.  Thanks again.