Tiebreak if 2 players will have maximum points

Neyln

How will work tiebreak system if 2 persons have same amount of point  (maximum one)

This might happend if one person run and win fight while second one redesign setup of eq.

If you look on ToF person at 1 already won with me (maximum points) , but if you see on right im already win him too.

So assumption that he must be winner is wrong, because i win with him.

Same statement might be reversed - i caould not win because he alredy show he can win me.

How you going fix this specyfic tie when 2 or more ppl have maximum points?

Keep im mind this is state after 3h round start so dont look on my not max point - assume i can win all fight like i win with person who have maximum points.

Clipboard02.jpg

Edited by Neyln
Clarification

If you talking about - 

Yes i read it. And my point is show that this is a bug, bug not in coding but bug in assumption that bigger level = he must win.

If ppl have tie when they did not have maximum points make person with bigger level is winer is ok it is rule (with i still don't agree - read my personal opinion below). 

It is quiet assumption that bigger level will win.

But if you have one special tie - when 2 person win with all and hit maximum points you cant assume that person with bigger level is winner.

Because in fact person with lower level had to win all fights.

And my personal opinion about tie rules you have now.

In Tie situation person who have bigger level should loose "You are bigger and cant win with smaller one so cant call self winner but looser"

Keep in mind that on later game when there will be more tie fights, and more ppl will have same amounts of points

It simply against fighting sports spirit - You going to mark out ppl who having bigger levels and bigger potential and still lack skill to win with ppl having lover level.

And it will be terrible game design not giving ability to catch up biger levels.

Edited by Neyln

The higher level will only factor into it on rare occasions. It will mostly be decided by whoever reaches that point total first. It would be incredibly rare for two people to achieve the maximum score at the exact same second.

Tiebreakers are inherently unfair in some way, you won't ever be able to satisfy everyone's opinions with them, as different people prioritise different things.

Note show that time of hit 1st place does not matter. -> "In case of ties in the number of points, the player that was the first one to arrive at that total of points will be on top and if a tie persists, the highest level will the winner of the tie"

But like i said ealier in my opinion that is a bug - but not bug in implementation.

But bug in assumption bigger level have to win - i could understand this logic if we have not hit maximum point avable - so ignoring sport fight spirit - higer level win.

I was ealier (few years ago) testing other game where was same problem - bug in assumption/game engine - it went terrible. - self-propelling catastrophe.

Here you testing new part of game - if you keep Higer level win Tie you will decrease the amount of competitiveness by wrong assumption that in tie situation the winner is one with bigger level.

Here imagine:

You experienced runer you win 20 runs, you are favorite , and some not know person stand against you. He is not professional runer, he is not so experienced - and you Could not win.

You both hit finish with same time. 

You will think of yourself as the winner ? , You think how many ppl will stop attempt to run if you win ?

Edited by Neyln
Typos

its nearly impossible that 2 runners have the exactly the same time.

but anyways i see ur problem but we have this issue already with several other things like contests or tof. the older players always ranked better. yes its not really a fair solution but nothing we can do about it. i think it would be too complicated if there is a generator which choose randomly sb from whom have equal points for one rank. u need to think that equal points can be for several ranks at the same time. in contests i have seen that often where several ranks had equal points.

Problem is you still think Time is important.

If you have olimpic game , and 2 oponents hit same run time you decide who win on with one was runing elimination run first ?

You should start think outside of box and first ask question why time is important or why is not.

6 hours ago, Neyln said:

Note show that time of hit 1st place does not matter. -> "In case of ties in the number of points, the player that was the first one to arrive at that total of points will be on top and if a tie persists, the highest level will the winner of the tie"

I'm not sure you understood what you just quoted

6 hours ago, Neyln said:

"In case of ties in the number of points, the player that was the first one to arrive at that total of points will be on top and if a tie persists, the highest level will the winner of the tie"

The bolded text is what I was referencing. The first one to arrive at that point total is on top. This is almost impossible to have happen, but just in case it does, the Kinkoid team have prepared a rare just in case 2nd tiebreaker, which is higher level.

Tiebreakers are simply arbitrary methods to decide how to order people with the same score. Disliking them is perfectly fine, it's an opinion. I do not argue with you over whether or not it's important, nor that it's "fair". I simply wanted to ensure you understand there there IS a tiebreaker method in place, and that it does appear to work as described. Perhaps Kinkoid will change the system in the future.

• 1 month later...
On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:39 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

I'm not sure you understood what you just quoted

The bolded text is what I was referencing. The first one to arrive at that point total is on top. This is almost impossible to have happen, but just in case it does, the Kinkoid team have prepared a rare just in case 2nd tiebreaker, which is higher level.

Tiebreakers are simply arbitrary methods to decide how to order people with the same score. Disliking them is perfectly fine, it's an opinion. I do not argue with you over whether or not it's important, nor that it's "fair". I simply wanted to ensure you understand there there IS a tiebreaker method in place, and that it does appear to work as described. Perhaps Kinkoid will change the system in the future.

I'm currently playing in a league which has a player in first place with the maximum number of points  (allegedly has not loss a fight)

I have fought and beaten this player 3 times, I have an ego:D 202396 while his ego is 181433 how is this possible.

I already told you that the team you see is not the team he uses for battle. It is his offline team to give others around him easier fights so he can feed off them. That more than makes up for the shown difference in ego. Ignoring the simple fact that his attack is already better than yours with this fake battle team.