Legendary team

Crimson scale

Right now I have all 3 legendary girls on my battle team soaking up a little xp while I work on finishing the lower ranked girls. Are the 3 of them the best possible team of would some powerful girls that match my specialty be better. Right now they are 3★ 2★ and 1★ and have gotten all of their affection from the arena.They win pretty often in the arena but I want to be prepared for the leagues. Also I have multistage alternatives for all my equipment, is single stat better or worse?

Edited by Crimson scale
Stupid auto-correct

@Crimson scale if you're just asking a question seeking a straight answer, the Q&A section of the forum is a much better place for this. Let's keep General Discussion to actual discussion topics.

To answer your question: Your strongest team is the 3 girls of your specialty with the highest main stat. For the beta & omega girls, only their stat of your specialty is relevant, so them having a higher value in anything else is wasted.

Single-stat gear is typically better. I could type an explanation why, or I could be lazy and link to Chthugha doing a nice breakdown of an example item. spoiler alert I'm lazy