Patch Notes 26/09/18 Discussion Thread

GeorgeMTO

On 9/30/2018 at 10:44 PM, m4sterX said:

i didn't get girl or gift from +then 2 week, zero of all, from high boss to dark lord

same, for me got 0 for last 3 event (the 1st is 14 days event only got 1 free girl with clear 12 mission, the 2nd not really mad cause only 2 girls less than week and we need kobans help if wanna get that, the 3rd is now event) but seriously 14 day fight boss still don't get any, even when back to school event reborn(already got yandere and teacher last year) i never got any affection item, did they making hard now? now still 0 girl in this zombie event 

Edited by StrangerHero

On 10/3/2018 at 5:26 PM, StrangerHero said:

same, for me got 0 for last 3 event (the 1st is 14 days event only got 1 free girl with clear 12 mission, the 2nd not really mad cause only 2 girls less than week and we need kobans help if wanna get that, the 3rd is now event) but seriously 14 day fight boss still don't get any, even when back to school event reborn(already got yandere and teacher last year) i never got any affection item, did they making hard now? now still 0 girl in this zombie event 

still 0 girl from + then 3 week how is possible? sometime i use kobans for recharge energy but nothing