Some props to Kinkoid

wthvr

I am generally really fast to point out certain flaws in Kinkoids logic regarding balance changes and new features (e.g. I made a post a couple days after HH 2.0 regarding the affection system which eventually was revamped over half a year later; vanilla harmony balance where knowhow was absolutely trash (much worse than charm is now) and just lately about the upcomming league changes) - you get the point). 

While I was not alone with pointing out the problems Kinkoid got much more responsive to actually find a middleground in what they planned and what the players want - maxing girls on affection is much more doable, pachinko is better, harmony system might not be perfect but at least it is not the shitshow it would have been with their original plans and now with the league changes.

In case you missed the finalized league changes here (+Discussion) which now literally was positively changed in every aspect.

So even with all the criticism it finally is time to give som props for the fast response and adaptation to sadisfy the players while keeping the game fresh.

Thanks

even though ToF weeklies still suck for high end players as they are literally capped on everything and please fix player pools in the mojo contest

Edited by wthvr
  • Thanks 1