massive server issues

Master Blaster

1 hour ago, BloodyRose said:

So, would you know why there are server issues?

I don't work for Kinkoid, so don't know if there's any underlying issues with the servers that they don't tell us about ect.
I know that sometimes the issues are caused simply by people queuing up too many commands too quickly, so I tend to just slow down my clicks after refreshing the page.

Also sometimes lag during peak traffic (around reset ect).

• Thanks 1

still happening to me as well. it's annoying and a frequent occurence. even the forums here are not reachable then for whatever reasons.

while i do understand the fact that moderators are no employees of kinkoid, i still hope you are able to reach out to them better than we do.

Its getting pretty bad for me on my computer. Missed out on both event girls during the back to school revival partly because I got frustrated by the server issues when it came to boss fights constantly giving me an error.

Seems to work on my phone alright, but I really only use this when I'm at work and its not super convenient. 

It's a shame too because this was one of the few revivals I wasn't able to clear the first time around so I'm a little pouty over it.😥

I play this game soon almost a year and if this continue i will give up.....instead of bringing new usless crap u should concentrate on the main threat. At the begining of my journey it was smooth and worked fine, then u start with new content and the problems started. It was at that time not such a big issue at it is now. Some days almost free from errors and then u have days(like today) u have refresh 2 times to even get back to the page and if u click again u have to wait yet again. It so annoying and frustrating u cant belive it. Never seen smth like that before on any other games, this is the only game with such issues for me. So dont tell us or me it came from us. Go back to the roots and kill this stupid bug once for all. 

It cant be that hard to fix a bug which cause problems since almost a year or so. But that depends on u if u really wont to do it.  

Screenshot_2018_10_10_18_54_25.jpg

Screenshot_2018_10_10_18_56_57.jpg

Screenshot_2018_10_10_18_57_12.jpg

Edited by DagobertDick85

i got this problems aswell. sometimes you can browse through the tabs but if you click something nothing happen, only work through is refreshing 5x times or more.

this should be fixed asap before releasing new stuff.

running hentaiheroes on the newest firefox version.

This is my page loading statistics for main page. Site is loaded and ready after ~0.6 seconds. Almost ready. Call to statisticgeek.com adds another 2.3 seconds to loading time. If I will make any action, which needs call to server, during this 2.3 seconds I will get HH-1 error. If I wait this 2.3 seconds. and make action - everything is fine.

Full two seconds of waiting between the moment  when site was loaded and interface was ready and the moment when I was able to interact with game without getting the error! Full two seconds! Eternity!

Clip2net_181025233848.thumb.png.3765ee952072c33c0c3545311b6c6426.png

2 minutes ago, BloodyRose said:

I am still having the same problems as well. It has actually gotten worse. Now my Tower of Fame/League page is jumping, glitching and reloading every second. I cannot stay on it. Really having a hard time playing... 😟

The error you are talking about is different from the one in this topic and there's already a topic opened here.