max lev 40?

Big29Dick

i just want to ask i'm already at lvl 40 then this event i can get 2 girls from dark lord and donatien.. how many time should i battle with dark lord to get the event girl from him.. i got the girl from donatien, can i even take the girl? tnx in advance..

2 hours ago, shane907 said:

i just want to ask i'm already at lvl 40 then this event i can get 2 girls from dark lord and donatien.. how many time should i battle with dark lord to get the event girl from him.. i got the girl from donatien, can i even take the girl? tnx in advance..

R.....N....G ( ' - ')

what i mean is the event girls.. i know that its hard to get the girls in thier harem. last tym i got the 2 event girls from dark lord and ninja spy, i got gwenaelle and metal noemy.. i like to get travel kalissa from the dark lord not his harem girls.

22 minutes ago, shane907 said:

what i mean is the event girls.. i know that its hard to get the girls in thier harem. last tym i got the 2 event girls from dark lord and ninja spy, i got gwenaelle and metal noemy.. i like to get travel kalissa from the dark lord not his harem girls.

ohhhhh. if thats the case than its not a question of R....N....G but totally determined by RNG

12 hours ago, shane907 said:

We all want to know the exact drop chance, but it's sadly the developers' little secret.
I'm a pretty new player myself, but from what I've read in the forum the drop chance for event girls is higher than for normal boss drops. 

My current assumption is something between 0.5 % and 1 % drop chance for event girls.

If the chance is 0.5 % it will take the average player 138 battles, but the 1 in 10 unlucky guys will have to fight more than 459 times.
If the chance is 1 % it will take the average player 69 battles, but the 1 in 10 unlucky guys will have to fight more than 229 times.