Question About Legendary Equipment From Great Pachinko

TheSnowKing

It will not always be for you class, it is rather common to get other legendary single stat items.

No clue what the odds are though, I haven't recorded my spins. It's not a very big chance to get one though, you'll end up with more multi-stat equipment than anything else.

• Thanks 1

The stats on any legendary equipment that you get in the game will be random the most common is the multi-stat legendary items but multi-stat are not the worst legendary items because harmony and endurance are the worst two types.

It is a small chance of getting a single stat of your class to drop but you could class change if you get enough of the other classes legendary items but you need to get girls from that class ready before changing as well and raise your stats for that class in the marketplace to also be ready/

The good news is that you have a small chance of getting more than one legendary item at the same time from great pachinko I have gotten two legendary items at the same time six times now but every time they were both multi stat legendary items which are useless for me because epic single stat items are better.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, TheSnowKing said:

Thank you for your helpful answers. I will keep trying and pray that RNG will be in my favor! :)

You also have a very small chance that you will get a legendary item as an arena/mission item reward as well but the chance of getting that is less than 1% but once again you have the items having a higher chance of being a multi stat item.
image.thumb.png.4233d8ae20313088ff62539494fb3bdc.png