Patch Notes 07/11/18 Discussion

Mika Kinkoid

3 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Too many unanswered questions for my liking at this point.  First and foremost:  Why should I join a club?

Secondly, how am I supposed to see how many xp I need to level up?  Nothing happens when I hold down the xp display on the main page anymore.

Mouse over your level by the xp bar, it will show you how many points you need in a popup window.

2 hours ago, Gambit126 said:

Not on my mobile phone.  I used to tap and hold the xp bubble for a second and it would show underneath.  But not now.

It took Me awhile to figure it out as well but just tap and hold the the level indicator (not Your character) and it should pop up. It should look something like this. 

20181108_084024.jpg.6015d7d3bc345e05f1924a9bf8c94d99.jpg

I tested this for consistency and it works every time. Hope this helps. 😉

• Thanks 1

Please don't take this the wrong way, but... is there a way to leave a club yet? I do plan to join another. But I couldn't tell from my current club's name that it seems to be largely or entirely French-speaking. I don't know enough beyond hello and goodbye to ask the leader to kick me, which... great first conversation, that.  French, not my strong suit.

At least, if it was Spanish... I could tell him my name and that it is one o'clock...

27 minutes ago, GarfEild said:

Please don't take this the wrong way, but... is there a way to leave a club yet? I do plan to join another. But I couldn't tell from my current club's name that it seems to be largely or entirely French-speaking. I don't know enough beyond hello and goodbye to ask the leader to kick me, which... great first conversation, that.  French, not my strong suit.

At least, if it was Spanish... I could tell him my name and that it is one o'clock...

go to your club page and press the 3 dots on the right side. there click the 2nd option. like highlighted here:

image.thumb.png.95d96e4226335ce4bab5e43529d78a73.png

• Thanks 3

So, is there a club for forum regulars here? Or did everyone just do their own thing? (I'm in some open-membership league atm, but I'm seeing little point in it as yet, and I'd actually like to be in a club with active players, just in case...)

8 hours ago, Hollo said:

So, is there a club for forum regulars here? Or did everyone just do their own thing? (I'm in some open-membership league atm, but I'm seeing little point in it as yet, and I'd actually like to be in a club with active players, just in case...)

I have a created a new thread for people to promote their clubs. Just look at my club 🤔