Problem with the monthly card

him15

So I have the monthly card, mainly so that I don't have to go through and manually get the gold from each girl. However yesterday I got kicked off mine and when I tried to resubscribe to it it says  there is already a subscription on that account and thus won't let me get one. Is anyone else having this problem?

• Thanks 1

Good day,

After two e-mails, with no reply to either one, and even a reply to a topic in this forum, again no reply from the administrators, I must warn you all about this.
Subscribe  a couple of months to the monthly card and all worked fine until last update, my credit has been billed but on the game website says the subscription is expired, so they take my money, disabled any chance I have to cancel my subscription and just simply stay quiet and silent until all goes away.
It's a shame because I was really enjoying the game and this just came to ruined it all.
Hoping to have a contact from you the soon as possible.

Edited by Stormblast
  • Like 1

They sometimes are very slow with replying.
Maybe it will help if I ping someone from the team for you, to get their attention.

@Noacc @Mika Kinkoid @Kinkoid
There are a couple of players with a serious problem.
They paid for a monthly card, but the monthly card itself never appeared for them in the game.
Please look into this, or we will get more of these kind of threads.

@him15
Please don't create more than one thread about the same topic.
I'll merge this one with an existing thread.

Hello, all!

I would like to let you know that we are currently investigating the issue and it could take some time to resolve it.

Please, do not purchase a new card manually until we resolve it!

If you encounter the monthly card issue, please, do not hesitate to contact customer support by including your ID and proof of payment in your message.

Thank you for your patience.

20 hours ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello, all!

I would like to let you know that we are currently investigating the issue and it could take some time to resolve it.

Please, do not purchase a new card manually until we resolve it!

If you encounter the monthly card issue, please, do not hesitate to contact customer support by including your ID and proof of payment in your message.

Thank you for your patience.

Hello,

That's good to hear but in the meantime the subscription is running, there's no possibility of stopping the payments on our end and the benefits are null.

I understand this things take time to resolve but in that time your paying customers continue to pay for nothing and at this point I have to say, again, that I'm feeling robbed.

I really like the game but this is making difficult to enjoy it, so at least since you already identified the ID from the clients in this awkward situation you should immediately stop all ongoing payments and send a confirmation of that for those clients.

When the issue is resolved the client will return to the same subscription if they feel like it.

Best Regards.

Edited by Stormblast

1 hour ago, Stormblast said:

Hello,

That's good to hear but in the meantime the subscription is running, there's no possibility of stopping the payments on our end and the benefits are null.

I understand this things take time to resolve but in that time your paying customers continue to pay for nothing and at this point I have to say, again, that I'm feeling robbed.

I really like the game but this is making difficult to enjoy it, so at least since you already identified the ID from the clients in this awkward situation you should immediately stop all ongoing payments and send a confirmation of that for those clients.

When the issue is resolved the client will return to the same subscription if they feel like it.

Best Regards.

Hello! :)

Stopping all ongoing payments and sending a confirmation to these players sounds good. However, these actions are not recommendable as the issue affected randomly the users.

Yet, we fixed it and we are currently working on providing a monthly card to the affected users.

Best Regards.

1 hour ago, tracker_nfo said:

How do i know if this problem affects me/my account? My monthly card expires in about 1 day and i would like to know how long this could take. I hate to be forced going back to single grab my money tbh.

you dont, and kinkoid has given us pretty much no information about it. Heck it took days to even get a response on this post. Let alone the complete ignore on emails.

I've been having problems with gaining kobans as well.  I just re-bought that daily subscription about a week ago, and while that "you have gained 60 kobans" still pops up I haven't actually gotten any for the last 3 days.  Even the 150 daily gift for completing all the missions didn't get added yesterday as well, but the weekly tower of fame rewards were added successfully today.

1 hour ago, Ardenas said:

I've been having problems with gaining kobans as well.  I just re-bought that daily subscription about a week ago, and while that "you have gained 60 kobans" still pops up I haven't actually gotten any for the last 3 days.  Even the 150 daily gift for completing all the missions didn't get added yesterday as well, but the weekly tower of fame rewards were added successfully today.

That is a different problem. These players bought the monthly card, but the monthly card isn't showing. Please contact the devs so they can check your logfiles to see what is going on.

On 11/23/2018 at 10:37 AM, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello! :)

Stopping all ongoing payments and sending a confirmation to these players sounds good. However, these actions are not recommendable as the issue affected randomly the users.

Yet, we fixed it and we are currently working on providing a monthly card to the affected users.

Best Regards.

So your solution is "let's continue to charge them indefinitely until we get it fix no matter what time it takes"? And I was not talking about all the players in game I'm talking about the players that in this thread or even in other threads in the forum that have pointed being charged with having no benefits whatsoever, those cases should be your immediately concerns because we're paying for a service we don't have and with no possibility of cancel it.

That said, I ask you again, stop all the ongoing payments for the affected players or if you see the need for it, stop for all of the players in game, because it's been half a month of e-mails with no solution and the clients being charged. I don't want another charge on my credit card without having the service I'm paying, so again I required the immediate cancellation of my subscription and I want the proof of that in my e-mail.

Kind Regards.

Edited by Stormblast

4 hours ago, Stormblast said:

So your solution is "let's continue to charge them indefinitely until we get it fix no matter what time it takes"? And I was not talking about all the players in game I'm talking about the players that in this thread or even in other threads in the forum that have pointed being charged with having no benefits whatsoever, those cases should be your immediately concerns because we're paying for a service we don't have and with no possibility of cancel it.

That said, I ask you again, stop all the ongoing payments for the affected players or if you see the need for it, stop for all of the players in game, because it's been half a month of e-mails with no solution and the clients being charged. I don't want another charge on my credit card without having the service I'm paying, so again I required the immediate cancellation of my subscription and I want the proof of that in my e-mail.

Kind Regards.

Hello,

We have already told you that the monthly card issue has been fixed.

In addition, we were working on providing a monthly card to the affected users. So, all of the affected players will be compensated for being charged.

Kind Regards.

22 minutes ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello,

We have already told you that the monthly card issue has been fixed.

In addition, we were working on providing a monthly card to the affected users. So, all of the affected players will be compensated for being charged.

Kind Regards.

Hello,

The fix wasn't online when I wrote the message, that's the only reason I wrote it in the first place. Now I think every thing is good and I confirm the 40 days compensation.

I apologise for doubting you guys, keep up the good work.

Kind Regards.