Energy/Combat Refill Price Problem?

delta20

I just saw that we're getting a discount on the koban price for refilling our combat meters, but the discount prices are the same as what the normal prices used to be. On top of that the koban price of refilling our energy has jumped significantly. Did they increase the koban price for refilling these things without warning us or is there a bug related to the discount?

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

since the new discounted price is exactly what the price was used to be before,
i would just guess they have by fault increased the original by 30% instead of implementing the discount...

embarrassing fault tho, since it would have been very easy to double check if it worked correctly...
just look it up before you implement anything...

4 minutes ago, YummyTiger said:

I hope they are not increasing the price for refills. Given the current drop rates and the complaints against them, in addition to any lack of a safety net for spending significant amounts of money, increasing the price would be a terrible decision.

i doubt it, there would have been an official announcement trying to reasoning it...

it is just too obvious that the original proce went up the same ratio as the discount...
stupid fault, but people make mistakes, part of our nature...

the only dangerous thing is that it happened on Black Friday and not April the 1st...
i have seen a report on TV about Black Friday once,
how some ended up in hospital by falling within a storming mob, or more important for this:
how some ppl go crazy and buy everything they can grap and later at home check what they have bought...
hope there wont be too many bad surprises around here...

3 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I want to add to that, that this has to be done manually, and such a discount triggers a lot of players to use it.
So please be patient.

Thanks for the hard work, I don't know if I have to say how many times I recharged but I drop somewhere around 900-1500... honestly I don't know if you can track it, but any amount returned would be highly appreciated. 

1 minute ago, BloodBath1984 said:

Thanks for the hard work, I don't know if I have to say how many times I recharged but I drop somewhere around 900-1500... honestly I don't know if you can track it, but any amount returned would be highly appreciated. 

Well, I'm just a player mod, so I'm not doing the hard work, but if you read the post above mine, you can see an official statement about the compensation.

On 11/23/2018 at 7:45 PM, Chthugha said:

By knowing how much you had, and how much you have now.
That's the only way to know for sure.
It would be about 64 kobans you'd get back for 1 refill.

The team knows exactly how much we spent before the promotion? Or we need to provide some information?

Edited by sanjkame

On 11/23/2018 at 2:42 AM, Kinkoid said:

Topics has been merged.

And also, the issues has been fixed.

I just saw the issue again,  bought combativity and a;mount deducted, no increase in energy.

Edited by bondo

1 hour ago, bondo said:

I just saw the issue again,  bought energy and a;mount deducted, no increase in energy.

Your are talking about a different issue, so better search for a fitting topic or create a new one. Also it isn't clear if you are talking about Energy (lightning icon) or Combativity (fist icon).