Christmas Is Back! Discussion

Mythos

Well, tried my luck on the Epic Pachinko but didn't get an event girl, just one of the regular ones.

I didn't try the Epic Pachinko during last's month's event, so I have enough for another try and a few refills for the next Legendary girl. What do you say, should I give it a try to see if I can get an event girl before the new Pachinko comes in?

54 minutes ago, BananaJoy said:

oh i though i saw u there. anyways event finally over. the first event always so long even they shorten it by 2 days its rally much time. now we can preper for revival sci-fi event :D

Well, maybe i posted there once or twice but i am not a regular visitor.

I don't care how long the event is, there's so many things to do every day (arena, arena, arena and again arena for example) as for the new events yeah, i was totally ready for them until those idiots revealed the event pachinko so as i said in the other thread i am forced to skip them. gg :(

Edited by Hotless

Hey everyone!

I'm a fairly new player, and i'm so sad because I created my account just one day late to get Santa Claudia.

I completed 10 out of 11 daily missions and i'm very dissapointed because I will not get her, no matter how much I want her. 

Do any of you knows a way to get her? I mean, in this event. 

Also, do you have any tricks to get the girls from the dark lord? I've been fighting him since day one to get Rabbi and it's been impossible. He gave me his other three girls, tho. 

Thank you to anyone who answer my questions!

6 minutes ago, Samaer said:

Hey everyone!

I'm a fairly new player, and i'm so sad because I created my account just one day late to get Santa Claudia.

I completed 10 out of 11 daily missions and i'm very dissapointed because I will not get her, no matter how much I want her. 

Also, do you have any tricks to get the girls from the dark lord? I've been fighting him since day one to get Rabbi and it's been impossible. He gave me his other three girls, tho. 

Hi! And welcome to the party XD.

Sadly, the only way to get the main event girl, Santa Claudia 2 in this case, is to complete the required tasks, in this case, 11 out of 12. If you can't, you may get a chance in the future when you take part in revival events.

As for getting girls from bosses, there's no trick, only keep fighting until you're lucky. But to get all three of Dark Lord's girls is already worth of praise. It took me far longer than 10 days. In any case, you'll also get a second chance at Rabbi when the revival of this event comes next year.

But if you can't wait, the only option is to recharge your battle points with your earned kobans to keep fighting Dark Lord.

1 minute ago, Eman said:

Hi! And welcome to the party XD.

Sadly, the only way to get the main event girl, Santa Claudia 2 in this case, is to complete the required tasks, in this case, 11 out of 12. If you can't, you may get a chance in the future when you take part in revival events.

As for getting girls from bosses, there's no trick, only keep fighting until you're lucky. But to get all three of Dark Lord's girls is already worth of praise. It took me far longer than 10 days. In any case, you'll also get a second chance at Rabbi when the revival of this event comes next year.

But if you can't wait, the only option is to recharge your battle points with your earned kobans to keep fighting Dark Lord.

Thank you Eman. I guess i'll just wait for the revival. Luckily, my husband did get her (both of them, actually), and I can still see them haha.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Samaer said:

Hey everyone!

no not during this event anymore. did u do the mission from today as well because this counts as well. anyways if this is not possible anymore u can just hope for future events. sexy calendar is a possibility to get a mission girl or the anniversery event which is held in july. we laso had once the chance to get a mission girl as boss drop during a previous revival event. but this was only once possible and dunno if there r plans to do this again.

1 minute ago, BananaJoy said:

no not during this event anymore. did u do the mission from today as well because this counts as well. anyways if this is not possible anymore u can just hope for future events. sexy calendar is a possibility to get a mission girl or the anniversery event which is held in july. we laso had once the chance to get a mission girl as boss drop during a previous revival event. but this was only once possible and dunno if there r plans to do this again.

Yeah, I did the today mission already, and that is why I have 10 and not 9. 

Well, my little psychological taunt on the RNG worked a treat.  Just over 10 hours to go and Lenaëlle finally decided to get rescued in Peckerbird.  That's a clean sweep for me in my six accounts on the main server.  Not a bad result really.

There was a down side though.  In Adrian'smole I did 10 single spins in EP and came out empty handed; even the equipment I gained was useless.  So I decided to do the 10x option and gained Xmas Hari in two accounts and Arabella in another of the three played so far.  Now that I've been able to review Lupa I'd sure love to get her.  What a hottie!  Best version of her yet.

Well done all those who were successful and bad luck to those yet to rescue any girls.  As I proved, it's not too late for you.

9 hours ago, Hotless said:

I don't use discord so everything i know comes from either in-game sources or the forum.

I actually posted it in two threads as well that it is now 11/12 needed.
And dirty harry posted it on page 3 of this thread as well.
So you could've known before, even though you aren't on the discord server.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Samaer said:

Hey everyone!

Welcome indeed.  You can have a lot of fun in this forum and learn a lot from other players.  However, I must warn you to take anything I say with a grain of salt.  You can never be sure whether I'm joking or serious... Groans from everyone all round!

Hi Guys,

I do not know how you see it, but I did not get a girl for the whole event. I fought Donatia all the time and only got money as a reward. Is this just bad luck or is the chance on purpose at 0%? I just think it's a joke that the chance of a rare girl is not higher ... 12 days and I did not get it. I only got Santa Claudia.
Sorry for the bad english, it's written with google translator.

54 minutes ago, 4rch4nge192 said:

Hi Guys,

I do not know how you see it, but I did not get a girl for the whole event. I fought Donatia all the time and only got money as a reward. Is this just bad luck or is the chance on purpose at 0%? I just think it's a joke that the chance of a rare girl is not higher ... 12 days and I did not get it. I only got Santa Claudia.
Sorry for the bad english, it's written with google translator.

I'm sorry to hear that.  However, with random drops getting nothing is always the risk.  Although I had a clean sweep in my main accounts, in the test account I drew a blank, except that I gained Xmas Hari in 10x EP.  I generally have one account each event where I get nothing and it's not the same one each time.  In this event I happened to be lucky.  In your case Santa Claudia is not to be scoffed at.  She's really gorgeous, I reckon.  Oh, and by the way, there is still time to try for them, although your window of opportunity is diminishing.

Your chances may be better next time, especially if you save your kobans for the Legendary Days event coming up near Christmas.  If you're not know-how I wouldn't bother recharging combativity with kobans because upgrading affection of legendary girls costs an arm and a leg for no benefit in stats if you're not in her class and for no better payout from the harem (except for Golden Bunny).  But, if you are, I'd try to maximise my chances.  Having said that, I'd never used kobans to recharge combativity when trying for Norou in my know-how accounts and I have her in all four, even though I needed the second chance offered to try for her.

This event has finished in all my main server accounts.  I had no luck in recruiting any of the event girls other than Xmas Hari.  I would've loved to've got some others but it was not to be.

I can't complain though.  I rescued both girls from the villains in all 6 accounts and got some lovelies in EP: Arabella, Adelaide and Xmas Hari(x2) from 10x spins, Sugu and Vissihar from single spins.  Only in Adrian'smole did I come out empty-handed, but this has been my most successful account in the past.

As well as that, the girl most of us would've got for free is a stunner.  Santa Claudia 2 would have to have been the best mission reward girl I've ever got and the best consolation prize I could ever envisage!

Regarding the changes to Pachinko, I have a certain cynicism.  If they're ring-fencing event girls from permanents and boss girls, then we can expect it will cost us in extra kobans, and dearly.

Anyway, well done all of you, but commiserations to those who missed out.  Better luck next time.

On 12/3/2018 at 6:06 AM, natstar said:

You have to do all 12 daily koban missions or you miss out on the new version of the daily mission event girl Santa Claudia version 2.
They did it so they could increase the 4-day revival events in this month into 5-day events.

The two five day events in this month are revival events from the 2016 and 2017 Christmas events and the only 4-day event is the new legendary days event with a new know-how legendary.5 star girl.   (Don't go spending too many kobans because you will have to be lucky to get the new legendary without doing combativity refills)
image.png.be62a8c86e2b2f281a39ab278be9d054.png

Where do I see that event?

it does not appear in my window

Well, the RNG god was harsh on me the first 11 days of the event but was kind in the end. By the end of day 12 I had 4 girls, and the last is amazing:

• Santa Claudia 2 (event completion prize)

• Xmas Rabbi (almost 500 tries)

• Xmas Lenaëlle (50 tries)

• Xmas Bunny’s Mother, a legendary girl! (1 Epic Pachinko 10x try) 🤤