Not recieving ego points from arena

skihippy

43 minutes ago, skihippy said:

Every 30 minutes the arena resets and for every battle you gain Mojo, the Mojo you win from the battle is not being added to your current Mojo so in my case I have 125,345 and I just won a battle for 25 points and my Mojo didnt go up to 125,370.

ur ego is calculated from ur stats and u get a bonus from ur harem level. mojo were never added to ur stats.

Sorry I mistyped, Please leave ego out of the equation.

Even this morning I defeated 2 people in the arena and as you defeat somone at the end you get Mojo points, correct?

So if you are at 125370 and you defeat someone in the arena and win 20 mojo then my stats should change to 125390 correct?

What I am saying is that the system is not working %100, you seem to get mojo earned on a random drop

You say to "leave ego out of the equation", but you aren't doing that: 125370 is the value of your Ego, which has nothing to do with Mojo.

To read your current Mojo you should go to the Tower of Fame/Leaderboard. There I can read that you currently have 31433 Mojo.

1 hour ago, skihippy said:

Sorry I mistyped, Please leave ego out of the equation.

Even this morning I defeated 2 people in the arena and as you defeat somone at the end you get Mojo points, correct?

So if you are at 125370 and you defeat someone in the arena and win 20 mojo then my stats should change to 125390 correct?

What I am saying is that the system is not working %100, you seem to get mojo earned on a random drop

tof updates every 4h so u wont get it imidietly