About Finalmecia...

Anonyperson

CAN WE PLEASE GET FINALMECIA TO DROP NOW? It doesn't have to be the real one in the story, you guys can just say the one we drop is like a clone or a sexbot (like in Rick & Morty) that the hero really wanted Bunny or somebody to make for him (maybe he can have a birthday event?). You guys can either include her in her world drops or through some sort of story themed event (which now that I think about it, that could be an interesting idea within itself) next year or I'd even be okay with putting her in Epic Pachinko. Just PLEASE include her in some way lol I've never wanted any other girl to drop so bad!

1 minute ago, jelom said:

Kinkoid said some time ago that Finalmecia will never be obtainable in the harem ... But keep asking, he can always change his mind.

Yeah, but he meant THE REAL one. I'm just suggesting loopholes so that way she herself doesn't canonically end up in our harems.

Even if she became available, she won't drop. I have been battling her since May - say 40 or 50% of all boss battles and she still has to drop a single thing. Edna I got through pachinko. I think Fmeci is broken. I do agree she should be droppable and wish she wasn't broken but broke. Then she would have to sell herself into a harem.

I'd give all my kobans to get her and then humiliate her the way she has humiliated me since May. Grrr.

.....Ehrm...... move away from the dark side, Harry. Embrace the force, not Justine.

:P

Edited by dirty harry

• 2 months later...

So if you ask Finalmecia you have to ask other bosses like:

Karole ------------ a bad girl with those designer glassesB|
Finalmecia ----- a bad and sexy bad girl that few people dislike:x
Silvanus -------- Is a girl or a boy ??o.O
Edwarda ------ well ... it's a girl:|

and sure we will see new boss sexy girls in new worlds;):P:$