Event pachinko : why no single spins???

Real Vincent

I have thought about whether to start a new thread or not, but i found this bad fact mentioned in no other thread.
I also do not know whether it is a bug or you did it deliberately, so i post this here instead of bug report or feedback.

It is not possible to spin the event pachinko only once!

As probably almost every player, i spent all my kobans on last event to try and get event girls on last event.
It would be possible to scrounge up enough kobans by winning competitions and being good at the tower to do one spin, but 1800, that is just impossible without investing real money.
Means, for every try, you have to buy enough kobans for 4 tries, which is about 13 € each currently. For a realistic chance on all event girls, that would be enough money to go to see an actual real life prostitute instead! (Inb4: Legal here, also i did not do this yet in my life.) So why should i spend this on an online browser sex GAME ?

I vowed to myself never, ever play a Pay2Win game. I know HH isn't, but it feels like one now. I don't need these girls to continue playing the game and get story girls, or boss drop girls.
But there is a huge difference between paying, and having to pay.
Before, even if i spent no cash on kobans, had at least a small (very small) but non-zero chance to get event girls. Now it is effectively zero and that feels like being forced to pay.
In the long term, without spending cash, it would be realistic to people to scrounge the kobans to buy these 4 spins about once a month - means when you do more than one event per month, they have no chance to spin on every event without giving real money. That is why it feels like being forced to pay.
Specifically on this event, i have the boss dropable girls already on both my accounts (one here and one on nutaku), so guess what it does to my motivation if i know from day 1 of the event that I will definitely, 100%, not get any new girl except if i pay up?

On a related note, due to the way how pachinko is organized now, and the recent legal clashes over lootboxing and similar in games being like gambling, some countries including mine recently introduced legislation which makes it plausible that courts would rule MORE criminal to spend this money on HH instead of at a brothel.

So, conclusion:
Make buying single event pachinko spins possible, no matter if it was a bug or not, and i will shut up.
But if you keep it like that, i hope you get a shitstorm, because then you would deserve it.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Real Vincent said:

I have thought about whether to start a new thread or not, but i found this bad fact mentioned in no other thread.
I also do not know whether it is a bug or you did it deliberately, so i post this here instead of bug report or feedback.

u can do it as often as u like, but if u mean 10x like the ep, no its not possible

As probably almost every player, i spent all my kobans on last event to try and get event girls on last event.

nope that only do unexperianced players. its not really wise to spend all the kobans on only one event.

It would be possible to scrounge up enough kobans by winning competitions and being good at the tower to do one spin, but 1800, that is just impossible without investing real money.
Means, for every try, you have to buy enough kobans for 4 tries, which is about 13 € each currently. For a realistic chance on all event girls, that would be enough money to go to see an actual real life prostitute instead! (Inb4: Legal here, also i did not do this yet in my life.) So why should i spend this on an online browser sex GAME ?

u can get 5000-6000 kobans each month so thats not really a problem even for free players. but if u get a girl depends on ur luck.

I vowed to myself never, ever play a Pay2Win game. I know HH isn't, but it feels like one now. I don't need these girls to continue playing the game and get story girls, or boss drop girls.
But there is a huge difference between paying, and having to pay.
Before, even if i spent no cash on kobans, had at least a small (very small) but non-zero chance to get event girls. Now it is effectively zero and that feels like being forced to pay.
In the long term, without spending cash, it would be realistic to people to scrounge the kobans to buy these 4 spins about once a month - means when you do more than one event per month, they have no chance to spin on every event without giving real money. That is why it feels like being forced to pay.

normally as a f2p player u should go for every event girl at all. thats not possible. thats how u manage ur kobans. inf act now its easier to get event girls but thats not really the problem because of the new event pachinko. its just the same shit as the single spins on ep was/is before.

But if you keep it like that, i hope you get a shitstorm, because then you would deserve it.

too late xD

I agreed on the option to have a single spin. However, like bananajoy said, you don't go for every girl if you're a f2p. You only go for girls you like. I used to be a free player and I never get jealous of big spenders when they get all the girls. They support the game and keep it running.

Edited by NeoGrey

44 minutes ago, NeoGrey said:

I agreed on the option to have a single spin. However, like bananajoy said, you don't go for every girl if you're a f2p. You only go for girls you like. I used to be a free player and I never get jealous of big spenders when they get all the girls. They support the game and keep it running.

Ah, but the thing is, before this event pachinko, it was theoretically possible get most of girls. If you got all boss girls and then started doing epic pachinko outside of events, it was possible to empty epic pachinko. And then when events game, you could've gotten event girls with 10x draw for sure. 

Yes, to do this requires lots of time and free kobans, but it was still possible....it was a reward for the time and effort you put in this game. 

But now it's gone, because devs wanted us to gamble and waste most of our kobans without sure return. 

Oh, and about the "why no single spins". 

While I don't know for sure what devs were thinking, to me it looks like this 1800 kobans is a single draw. They just thought it was "generous" to give 4 rewards for one spin.

Edited by ShadowHaamu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Oh, and about the "why no single spins". 

While I don't know for sure what devs were thinking, to me it looks like this 1800 kobans is a single draw. They just thought it was "generous" to give 4 rewards for one spin

I feel exactly the same way...

Huh. Well, my thinking is completely opposite from the OP's. The best results are generally gotten from multi-spins, so I would never bother with a single spin, no matter how much cheaper it was. It does strike me as odd that there's no single spin, but I'm not about to complain or protest over it. And as I've said already, I'm focused more on the non-event girls at the moment. And my hope is that eventually we'll be given a better multi-spin option for Event Pachinko that actually guarantees a girl, instead of just a "high chance'. Though I expect that to be even more expensive.