Girl's revenue stays the same, independent of affection

As far as I understood, raising the affection by gifts and fulfilling the special wish of the girl shall raise the revenue (bucks/hour), but this value always stays the same, if the girl has no star at all, one or two stars (3 stars not tested). So it doesn't make any sense to "invest" so much money in them. Did I understand something wrong?

many girls give more money if you raise their affection. If it stays the same then the timeperiod is higher and thats better as well. Cause you don't need to be online so much and check every minutes to colelct cash

That is what I saw: The time period is increased and the sum also, but the revenue stays the same. I agree that longer time periods are a little advantage, but there is no relation to the costs: Bunny **  brings 315$ every 15 minutes, this was an amount of about 25.000;- . Similar it's with Juliette, Red Battler, Ankyo, Arcana und Pr. Agate: No girl has an increased revenue, but only longer periods for collection. You have to be online as long and as often as before to get the money, so you better keep it instead of investing it in so little enhancement in comfort. It is described different, and I cannot imagine that there is no bug.

Bunny brings me more money now. 1300 per hour, so its 325 every 15 minutes ;p And I just got Flight attendant she has 4x more money now with full affection. you should raise Agates affection. she gives you over 4k every 2: 40 hours

No, it doesn't. Bunny at 0 stars gets 1140/h. At 1 star and 2 stars she gets 1260/h. And at 3 stars she gets 1300/h. And she's the only one out of all the girls you mentioned who just so happens to not increase when going from 1->2 stars.

As another example, Red Battler increases with every star, going from 824/h at 0 to 1300/h at 3.

How is payout calculated? Cause even when you've maxed out affection a lot of the event girls have a fairly low payout rate compared to other girls, like regular boss girls or girls you get going through the story.

For example I think the girls with the highest payout rates that I've got are Jennie from the Ninja Village Story, and Arcana who is one of the Dark Lord's girls

Untitled.png

Edited by Stang91

• 2 weeks later...

I dont see ur problem guys. There are few things u seem to get wrong

-income was lowered in the rebalance. You cant compare income before patch with after patch. Now that boss give way more money the focus for income is on bosses, not the harem anymore

-event girls usually give less money than later story girls. in the end it simply varys. there is nos trict rule what girl gives more/less than others.

-some of you also dont seem to understand the income/h at all. looking espacially at u D.S. sama....

income/h shows the income...wait for it: per hour. its the money a girl generates in 1hour. In your first picture of solveig (that also shows bad manners, its not nice to spoil pictures for other people randomly like that) she gains 1270.67/h. The collect button in the list left shows only 953. Thats because the timer runs less than 1h.

Same goes for arcana. 1270.07/h but her timer is longer than 1h (something like 2 1/2) so you collect more money.

The income/h would only match if all girls would offer collection after exactly 1h. but the timers vary, so its a multiple of the 1h value.

Edited by Sarkasth

Personally I find revenue rate to be useless. the only thing of value to me is the max collection size. as it means fewer clicks for more money.

Also, I have seen on occasion a girl's per hour rate actually go down with an upgrade. but that was back in the v1 days

Edited by mrttao