League battle problem

Daro84

The week reset and the new league season started. I managed to conduct six fights but now when I choose a new opponent and want to fight it resets me back to opponent list instead of the battle window. I logged out and logged in and tried battling but the problem is still there. 

• Like 1

I can't battle at all in leagues. select opponent and hit challenge, and then nothing....  This is on the test server only.  Also seeing ! exclamation on the blue battle ready indicators in the home screen.  I can battle in arena but just not leagues.

test server issues.JPG

Edited by bondo
more info

I had the same problem as member "Ron K"

League play not working on test server,had no problem on main server(at this point in time)

hit challenge button, get no reaction.

In addition to this bug, my winter chill gifts were disappear on test server!! This was just no problem on main server and six gifts had gotten, but failed on test server with nothing gift gotten!! At the same time, the event pachinko also disappered on test server!! I didn`t know what had happened on test server.

Edited by manbeing

Test server,tried the Log off, then back on trick,NO Joy!😝

Got this for the "Winter Chill"  "care package": Lover's Big Hair, Succubus Shirt + Tie, Expert anrchist, Dominating anrchist,and Charming Crashing Curve on the test server.

Got the proper "Winter Chill" "Care package" on the main server.

This is one Heck of a Glitch on the test server!!!😝

Edited by Ron K

I would like to point everyone at the bottom of the main page of the forum there is a beta test part there for all test server related problems and feedback. Please do not contaminate live server threads with test server problems. It is making things confusing.

Edited by Chthugha