Kobans as gift ?

Boruwaka

Hello,

Following the creation of clubs forcing a little more socialization on the game (but also in a personal way because I play with my girlfriend).

I think that an option to offer kobans to another player on the page where we purchase it could be a good idea to avoid looking for birthday gifts :D

Good night !

Edited by Teiws
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Teiws said:

Bonjour bonsoir,

Suite à la création des clubs forçant un peu plus la sociabilisation sur le jeu (mais également à titre personnel parce que je joue avec ma copine),

Je pense qu'une option permettant d'offrir des kobans à un autre joueur sur la page ou on procède à l'achat serait une bonne idée me permettant ainsi d'éviter de chercher des cadeaux d'anniv :D

Bonne soirée !

Excusez-moi, pour les francophones allez-y, s'il vous plaît: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/forum/24-suggestion/

Merci.

Edited by windia

48 minutes ago, windia said:

I guess it is because it is listed first... scrolling down is so ... eighties

I was under the assumption that if you play the game in French, that it would load the French subforum, like it does with the English subforum if you play in English.
You are not guided to the main page, where English is on the top, French underneath that and Test server on the bottom.

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I was under the assumption that if you play the game in French, that it would load the French subforum, like it does with the English subforum if you play in English.
You are not guided to the main page, where English is on the top, French underneath that and Test server on the bottom.

Oh, true. Checked it - it is as you said - now I lack any further assumptions.

I'm used to have a tab open for it and hit usually the logo thus the main page. 

Edited by windia