[6/2/19] Test server was down

Hotless

Hello, today test server was down for like 10-30 minutes and when it went up i immediately noticed a few things.

1. The montly card had expired(again) so it went down from 1082 days to 0 days.

2. The freekin shard system was back, i mean that the girl that i normally only have 27 of her shards she was complete this morning and i managed to upgrade her to 2 stars and now she sits half upgraded even though i only have 27 shards on her, why you just don't give her back to me already so i can upgrade her final star.

3. The ToF is bugged and can't access either the leagues or the ToF categories.

4 minutes ago, Hotless said:

2. The freekin shard system was back, i mean that the girl that i normally only have 27 of her shards she was complete this morning and i managed to upgrade her to 2 stars and now she sits half upgraded even though i only have 27 shards on her, why you just don't give her back to me already so i can upgrade her final star.

You having a girl that you only earned 27 shards for sounds more like a bug than the girl being removed does, just saying.

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You having a girl that you only earned 27 shards for sounds more like a bug than the girl being removed does, just saying.

I know it sounds like a bug but the girls act just like when you get them when you have just one shard of them, in both my profile page and the club it was saying that i have 66 girls when in truth i had 65 completed girls and 1 girl with 27 shards also as i said above in the morning and just before the server went down the girl was fully completed otherwise how else i could upgrade her stars ??

Just now, Hotless said:

I know it sounds like a bug but the girls act just like when you get them when you have just one shard of them, in both my profile page and the club it was saying that i have 66 girls when in truth i had 65 completed girls and 1 girl with 27 shards also as i said above in the morning and just before the server went down the girl was fully completed otherwise how else i could upgrade her stars ??

Perhaps this behaviour was a bug, and now they've fixed it to work correctly?

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Perhaps this behaviour was a bug, and now they've fixed it to work correctly?

Yeah, if they really want to release the shard system then yes they fixed the morning buggy situation but since i am against the shard system it was working just fine before they "fix" it, they removed my girl after all and really what's the point of the shard system ?? We always had a 1% chance (for example) to get a full girl and now we have that exact 1% chance just to get a few shards of her, it's ridiculous.

Anyway i don't care if they release it or not, i get all my girls from pachinko and i already have all of Karole's girls but i do care for the other two, the monthly card which expired and the tof which isn't working.

It wasn't your girl. She was obtained through a bug. You are on the test server here, and if something like that happens, then you should report it. It didn't even seem to occur to you that this is not normal behaviour at all.

The other might be a result of the bug abuse, to be honest, but those two things should be looled at nonetheless.