Problems with the club's chat?

2 hours ago, mcjr said:

refresh the page while the chat is up

Didn't work the first time. Worked the second. Or it could be a coincidence, heh.

Nope, went down again, tried several times. Doesn't work.

Edited by Lhans

19 hours ago, sanjkame said:

I'm ALL DAY without the chat. It just doesn't work. Tried to refresh while the chat was open, while it was closed, many logouts, different browsers, annonymous/ normal mode...No chat, mobile neither

Yeah it sucks. I can't write my monologue. I'm jonesing right now.

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Kinkoid don't work weekends. The first opportunity to respond will be within the next 12 hours. Not confirmed if it'll be a fix though.

They should hire an on call tech guy for the weekends. Its just a chat issue right now but what if it was a server outage, would that mean we can't play until monday or tuesday if monday was a holiday? The guy just needs to check for outage reports in the forum or heck just play the game to find out. Ah well, they could just give out free kobans for the outage inconvenience I suppose.

21 minutes ago, Lhans said:

They should hire an on call tech guy for the weekends. Its just a chat issue right now but what if it was a server outage, would that mean we can't play until monday or tuesday if monday was a holiday? The guy just needs to check for outage reports in the forum or heck just play the game to find out. Ah well, they could just give out free kobans for the outage inconvenience I suppose.

They'll give out nothing most likely. And yes, that complaint was raised by myself and Chthugha in the past when there was a server outage on the weekend, and we (as forum mods) had no way to contact them. 

10 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They'll give out nothing most likely. And yes, that complaint was raised by myself and Chthugha in the past when there was a server outage on the weekend, and we (as forum mods) had no way to contact them. 

Rather cheap of them to not to give out kobans which is practically free to them in order to console their distraught players.

3 hours ago, Lhans said:

Rather cheap of them to not to give out kobans which is practically free to them in order to console their distraught players.

They are reachable now through discord easier though, even during off times.
And they will solve huge problems when they are there.
A not working chat is not one of them though.

Just now, Chthugha said:

They are reachable now through discord easier though, even during off times.
And they will solve huge problems when they are there.
A not working chat is not one of them though.

The previous sentence was referring to a server outage some people suffered in the past with no compensation and not the buggy chat which I know is a minor problem. Heck my club hardly uses it with how silent it is at times besides my monologue.

1 hour ago, Lhans said:

The previous sentence was referring to a server outage some people suffered in the past with no compensation and not the buggy chat which I know is a minor problem. Heck my club hardly uses it with how silent it is at times besides my monologue.

Sorry, quoted the wrong post... wanted to quote George 😅