new atraction sistem in battle

canita

On 3/4/2019 at 6:55 PM, Senpai-kun said:

That's not a lot in my opinion, It cost me over 12,000 Kobans to get "Levitya" and over 18,000 Kobans to get "Taria the Champion". This new system seems to give the girls a LOT easier and,  in my opinion, is MUCH better. From what I saw across the forums most players only had to spend a few thousand Kobans to get the legendary girls in the latest event, not many stories of 10k+ kobans as what is normal for legendary girls.

I love the new system and feel that it "pays out" more than the old one(and as such makes me 'pay out' for Monthly Cards :P ), as you now you also see your progression and feel like you are working towards a girl rather than potentially going a full event sometimes without even getting a hint of success.

2000 kobans its a lot for players who not expend real money in games buying the things the game sell, instead of this play the game fulfilling the missions to gain the great amount of 150 kobans per day, gathering the wonderful 2000 in +15 days, anytime try to do this, and watch the time you take to advance in a game without expend real money, in that case you maybe understand the point of view of people who play in a true way a game, expend money in games it's almost similar to use a gameshark or cheat codes in retro games consoles, it feels like undeserved victory