Fuck this game

lipp

Fuck this game. I’ve sent messages to support and everywhere. I’m tired getting ripped off. I spent 2000 koban trying get special girl. Spent every fist possible to get her.  Only got 78 heart points. Tried 5 hrs get kobans to try get her yesterday u refused let me purchase denied me tried getting ahold customer support wouldn’t load or contact me. So got fucked out of the 8-9 girl I should’ve won. Won 3 girls u never gave me have pics of screen shot said I won girl but u nvr gave to me.  I’ve reported issues with lvl up girls. Everywhere and to customer support. For 8 months now. Still yet to fix bugs. Can’t give girls books can’t hive them panties necklaces to lvl up upgrade money. So I’m done I quit. Have over 600 books and close to same in purple yellow green panties necklaces hearts to lvl girls up. Reboot try load again now then can get there but soon as I hit arrow change girl to gift lvl up. Reloads says problem with server if try go back to try gift again reloads kicks me out game. I’m lvl 320 something. I’m done trying contact support done trying go to big fixes done with this game is a fucking rip off. Try get kobans u won’t let me purchase to finish winning girls when need cpl more hearts win girls. I’ve spent ove 500 fists couldn’t win last girl. Have another girl on mission spent 400 fists on only at 44 heart points.  Fuck ur new point system to win girls fuck this game. Fuck u promoters I’ve tried contacting u I e left messages everywhere so I’m done. U nvr get another dime out of me u nvr get another good rating and u nvr have me say anything good about this fucked up rip off game of urs. And going delete game fuck u I’m done 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Careless of strike me I’m done with this stupid game is nothing but a rip off is a joke all care bout putting money in their pockets and ripping ppl off I’m done with it tried contacting support nvr hear nvr upgrade fix bugs so I’m done idc 

• Like 1

Just now, lipp said:

Careless of strike me I’m done with this stupid game is nothing but a rip off is a joke all care bout putting money in their pockets and ripping ppl off I’m done with it tried contacting support nvr hear nvr upgrade fix bugs so I’m done idc 

Bye salty person 🙋

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, lipp said:

Dear @lipp you  wrote several time to the Support and every time you receive a polite and explained answer. 

Bye.

1 hour ago, lipp said:

Fuck this game. I’ve sent messages to support and everywhere. I’m tired getting ripped off. I spent 2000 koban trying get special girl. Spent every fist possible to get her.  Only got 78 heart points. Tried 5 hrs get kobans to try get her yesterday u refused let me purchase denied me tried getting ahold customer supportame of urs. And going delete game fuck u I’m done 

Hi,
They will be having a legendary revival event in the future but the date has not been given yet.
The next event we get next month is an epic days event instead of the legendary days event it will not be then.
If we are lucky we might get it in 2 months in April if they have no event planned then but it might be longer than that since that is just a guess based on us getting a legendary days event every 2 months.

The shards that you got for her will be saved for the next legendary revival so you will start at 78 shards for her so even if you just use free combativity points during the legendary revival event then you should be able to finish her off.  (I did combativity refills on the first day of the event until I had 60 shards because they had the combativity discount on the first day of the event then i got the other 40 shards will free refills)

I think the game likes to be fucked due to it being a sex game as well so I think that it enjoys it.
I suggest that you start saving your kobans up for the revival event because 6 legendary days girls exist so if you do not have them all then you can use the kobans on the other ones also keep in mind that the new shard system is new they just added it this month so they have not had time to make improvements based on player

Hi Lipp,

it appears you do not understand this game, it is not a rip off, in fact it is the most generous game of this type. Learn the rules and you will discover that this game provides you everything you need to access any girl you like without you needing to spend any money.  No other games offer this, but you need to understand the rules.

I agree it can be frustrating at times, but you need patience or spend a few dollars for kobans. Even kobans are cheap in this game. 

Np other games offer what Hentai Heroes do - stick with it and continue. It is good fun.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 2