Karole - Legendary Items

SpinelesS

Once you get Karole to the point where she can drop Legendary affection items what kind of drop rate do they have?

Is it higher/lower or at the same level as the potential legendary affection drops during some events?

Do events with legendary affection drops increase Karole's drop rate for the event?

Eh, that's something that a dedicated stat recorder could only answer. Too tiring. As a very rough review however, I felt the rate was okay, epics dropping more often than legendary and it's hard to tell there's a difference when there is an event going on. I may just had been lucky. Your experience may not be the same.

9 minutes ago, Khorrum said:

I haven't gotten to the point with Karole where she drops Legendary items and have slowed my battles with her since I have gotten all the girls from her. Here is my spreadsheet of drops if you would like. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1iafE39jhYyygbEP2onYMdFH5VdfZkweMoVNbhW4iFxo/edit?usp=sharing

I see you are missing that selling value of legendary chocolates...
It's 1/6th of the price you have to pay to buy it, so 66025.
But if you want visual proof for that:
image.png.0f55a380308e0bd50b9a9b3012934852.png

• Like 2

Guest bjajlt

I tracked her drops across 400 drops in February to see her overall value, I got:

• 40% grays
  • 47% greens
  • 14% Oranges
  • 2% Purples

Averaging it out, I got an average drop value of ~39k based on buy price or ~6.5k based on sell price.

I switched back to Fredy.