Bug in pachiko.

Durante o evento atual eu fui no pachiko e comprei a oferta especial (1800 moedas douradas), nele dizia que vinha 1 garota ou avatar do evento é mais 3 itens lendários. Porém eu comprei é veio 4 itens lendários. Observação: antes de ir no pachiko eu desbloqueia a bunny desafiando o ninja. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sonico

Ok. Event Pachinko has screwed me up  - twice - in showing me a girl I ALREADY GOT through defeating bosses.

WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT IDIOCY???? Spending 1800+ per attempt to get NOTHING is really not cool.

I would apprecciate receiving an explanation.

PS: I seem to be  unable to sign in to the forums - every time i try, i get sent to the game's "town" screen instead.

This is ANOTHER issue i would really like an explanation for....

3 hours ago, Guest Sonico said:

Ok. Event Pachinko has screwed me up  - twice - in showing me a girl I ALREADY GOT through defeating bosses.

WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THAT IDIOCY???? Spending 1800+ per attempt to get NOTHING is really not cool.

I would apprecciate receiving an explanation.

You didn't win girls you already have. You won avatars for your profile page which happen to be girls you've won

• 4 months later...
On 3/19/2019 at 9:16 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

You didn't win girls you already have. You won avatars for your profile page which happen to be girls you've won

Literally just bought an event pack for 1800 gold and received 2 bouquets 2 helmets(and one in each indicator is worse). No girl, no avatar. And like a fool I sold it without a screen, only then remembering about the forum.

Edited by SukaPrimiImya

48 minutes ago, SukaPrimiImya said:

Literally just bought an event pack for 1800 gold and received 2 bouquets 2 helmets(and one in each indicator is worse). No girl, no avatar. And like a fool I sold it without a screen, only then remembering about the forum.

The Event Pachinko only gives a chance at either item. It does not give you one of the two guaranteed.

Also holy shit the necrobump