Finally I feel complete!

Taka007

Finally I feel completed!

After trying it time and time again and never getting the last piece of legendary mono equip (upper right corner) I finally got my final piece with a random 10x pull I did just for fun.
It feels as if those random fun pulls I do are more succesfull than pulling multiple times for me... I know its random, but I had luck with it. Got 2 mono stats in 3 pulls over 5 days.

Im just happy to finally have a full set and can fight properly in leagues! I didnt think that would ever happen.

Unbenannt.JPG

23 minutes ago, Lhans said:

Grats. I'll have a set too. Someday. When I actually start playing the Great Pachinko.

Thanks! Great Pachinko is pretty much the only way to get a full set, shop and epic are too unreliable, so good luck if you start with great pachinko! The rate is horrible, but Im just glad I got my full set finally.

2 minutes ago, Zteev said:

Congratulations, now you can start moving up tiers and sticking there better.

Not sure, Im in Sexpert III and at least I can now defeat most opponents, but I dont think I can make it much higher despite the whole set

Im also saving the other monos just im case. But I still miss the right middle piece. Spend more than 200 million on grand pachinko the last few months, but not a single Monostat of my own specialty let alone the missimg piece. 😓

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, DHarry said:

Im also saving the other monos just im case. But I still miss the right middle piece. Spend more than 200 million on grand pachinko the last few months, but not a single Monostat of my own specialty let alone the missimg piece. 😓

I always safe the best of each, but I had to sell a few once because I needed money lol. And yeah, I didnt get a mono stat from pachinko in a looooong time. Probably month as well. And suddenly a single 10x does the magic, its crazy

• Like 1